77: two-bit

Your POV

I sat on the Curtis's couch taking off my shoes. "Darry do you know how to sew?" I asked.

"No. Why would I?"

"I don't know."

"Why do you need it anyway?" He asked.

"My feet are getting to big for these damn shoes. I'm rubbing holes in the inside." I said angry at my shoes.

"I thought you knew how to sew," Dally said to me.

"No I don't." I said.

"Hey two," he was greeted by the boys as he walked in.

I got up to go to the kitchen I pinched two so he would follow me. He met me in the kitchen and I sat on a counter. "I have good news," I said smiling at him.

"What," he said putting his hands on the counter trapping me.

"Steve is taking an extra shift tomorrow so you can come over."

"Oo what time?" He said kissing my nose.

"10 to 3."

"I won't be able to make it until 1." He said.

"Thanks ok," I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'll see you then," he said kissing me. I hopped off the counter and walked back out to the living room.

I sat on the couch in the middle. Steve came out of the bathroom and sat on one side of me and two-bit came out behind me sitting on the other side of me.

------

I woke up smacking the alarm. I wanted to look really cute today, for two. I walked into the kitchen making breakfast for me and Steve. I moved in with my brother a few years back. I take better care of him then my mother and father did.

I put a cheese omlete on the table and a glass of orange juice just as Steve was coming downstairs. "Morning Steve." I said.

"Morning sis," he said sitting down.

I grabbed my own eggs and sat down across from him.

"This is real good (y/n)," Steve said with a mouth full of egg.

"Thanks," I said.

We ate in silence for a little bit, but it wasn't awkward.

"Alright I'm gonna head out," he said grabbing his shirt off the couch.

"Bye Steve," I said.

"Bye." He said hugging me bye.

He left and I put our dishes in the sink. I couldn't stop smiling to myself knowing that two would be here soon.

I got in the shower with the radio blasting singing along. I got out and carefully picked out and outfit. I put a little bit of makeup on, I left my hair down, something I normally don't do.

I hung around until it was about 12:30. I heard a voice coming up to the house that sounded like Steve. I looked out the window and I saw him walking up to the house. I ran over to the door unlocking it for him.

"H-hey Steve," I said opening the door to him

"Hey (y/n)," he said hugging me hello.

"Your home early. Why?" I asked nervous.

"They didn't need me," he said, "your hairs down. What's the occasion?"

"Nothing. My uh hairs just not dry yet," I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh my God were you going to met someone."

"No. Steve I told you my hair wasn't dry."

"Looks pretty dry now to me," he said crossing his arms.

"Hey (y/n)," two said knocking on the screen door. I shut my eyes at the sound of his voice.

"Hi two," Steve said answering the door.

"Oh uh what are you doing here, weren't you supposed to be at work?" Two asked walking in.

"They didn't need me another guy showed up. What are you doing here?" I said.

"I was uh just picking up my uh BLADE," he yelled blade as he just thought of it.

"Two you don't have to-" I said rubbing my forehead.

"She was walking home the other day and asked to borrow it." Two said building the story.

"Two stop," I said. "Steve two came over to hang out, to see me." I said.

"Wait you mean like.......your dating." Steve said confused.

"Yes." I said ashamed of myself.

"Two-bit how could you. That's my sister. And (y/n) how could you. How could you tramp around with one if my best buds."

"Tramp arou-" I was cut off by two.

"Steve listen she wasn't trampping around we we're just going to-"

"I don't want to hear it. Get out of my house." Steve yelled at two. Two-bit gave me a sad look before leaving.

"Two wait," I called going after him.

"(Y/n) get back here we have some talking to do." Steve said pulling me back. He shut the door and locked it as I sat down on the sofa waiting for him.

Steve shut the door and walked over to me slowly. "What on Earth we're you thinking." He yelled.

"Steve I'm sorry."

"How many others?" He asked.

"What?!"

"How many other guys do you have coming around here. If you can sneak two in here who else do you sneak in here."

"Steve I'll have you know two and I like each other very much and I never ever would sleep around. You know that. You're my brother, you of all people should know that." I said back before running out if there.

I didn't know where I was headed I didn't want to go to two's that will only cause more trouble. I ran to the park and sat on the curb. I lit a cigarette and started smoking it.

"(Y/n)," I heard someone say.

"(Y/n)," Steve said.

I looked to both sides of me. Steve was coming one way and two the other.

Steve sat down next to me and seconds later two sat on the other side.

"I'm real sorry about yelling at you (y/n)." Steve said.

"I'm sorry for sneaking around you Steve," I said.

"So y'all really like each other?" Steve asked us.

"Yeah," I said taking two's hand in mine.

"Alright well I guess it's ok. Just promise me two that you won't get her knocked up." Steve said.

"Steve," I yelled at him.

"I promise," two said.

A/n

Hey guys I hope you liked this one I thought it was cute. Not super original but cute. Don't forget to vote, request are open. Thanks for reading, God bless.