21: sodapop

This imagine is for Sodapop_Curtis_Lover
Hope you like it

I stood at my locker waiting for my best friend Sarah. We were gonna walk home together and she was gonna help me get ready for my date with my boyfriend Rick.

"hey Heather," sarah said as she walked up to me.
"hey sarah, we didn't have any math homework right?"
"No just the ela test tomorrow"
"ok thanks," I said putting the last of my things in my locker. We headed out the school and for bucks. Oh yeah dally's my brother so wherever he's staying the night I normally catch a room or something there too. Unless he spends it at his friend's house then I stay at Sarah's.

"so what are you and Rick planning for tonight,"
"well he said he would pick me up at 5 and we're gonna head to the dingo. Then at 7:30 he's gonna drop me off at bucks and dally's gonna take me to meet his friends."
"oooo your meeting dally's friends today?"
"yeah, I'm super nervous. I mean I've only heard great things about them. But what if they don't like me. Also for when your helping me pick out an outfit it can't be to date-ish cause I'm meeting dal's friends."
"noted," she said.

We got to the house and went in my room. We chilled for a bit then she helped me get ready. I wore a plain white t-shirt with a leather jacket, jeans, and my favorite converse. I already had a necklace on that had a moon and Star charm that Rick got me. I left my wavy brown hair down and did simple makeup.

"You look really cute Heather," sarah said.
"thanks sarah," I said as we walked to the door of bucks. We would wait outside till Rick got here then he would drop sarah off at home then we would go out.

Rick's car pulled up, he reached across the car and opened the door for me. He was so sweet sometimes. And I got in I noticed him looking flustered and he had a mark on his neck. "hey babe," he said as I sat down.
"hi hun,  look we can't dilly dally today dally wants to meet his friends."
"ok," he said kissing my temple.
"ewww," sarah said from the back.

We reached sarah's house and she hoped out. And me and Rick went to eat.

As we sat there sharing our milkshake I noticed Rick eyeing up another girl. And she was giving him flirty looks right back. Right in front of me. "are you for real Rick. Your flirting with that girl right in front of me," I said to him.
"No I'm not I'm just looking around."
"do you think I'm dumb rick. I should have put it together you were all flustered and you had a hickey on your neck when you picked me up."
"what no I'm not heather. Your crazy."
"You know what rick. We are done. I'm tired of having worry about if your being true to me." I said ripping the necklace he gave me off. "Heather wait," he said.
"No rick," I said running out the door.

I ran to the closest phone and called bucks. "hey buck is dal there," I said into the phone through sniffles. "No he went to darrys," buck said. "You got his phone number."
"yeah I think dal left it for me one day," I heard muffling around, "here it is." he gave me the number and I called the house.
"ummm hi is this darry," I said nervous.
"No it's soda, do you want me to get him," a voice answered.
"No I just need to know if dally's there."
"dally? Why whose asking."
"his sister"
"oh ok yeah he's here, I'll get him, dal!" I heard this so called soda, that's a fun name, he call for my brother.
"hey,  what's up kid." My brother said in the phone.
"can you pick me up I'm at the corner store," I said as tears fall from my eyes.
"hey sis what happened,"
"nothing, just come pick me up,"
"ok I'm heading up,"
"thanks dal"

In a few minutes dal pulled up, "do you wanna meet my friends earlier or head home and I don't know collect yourself."
"No I'm fine."
"alright if you say so." we drove in silence for a bit. "do you wanna talk about it," dal asked. "No it's fine," I said trying to keep my composure. "alright but if you do I'm right here," he said in a softer voice. "thanks," I said
"hey that's my job," he said.

We pulled up to the house and got out of the car. "wait here for a second I just have to run inside real fast," dal said opening the door. I could hear him through the door talking to the guys, "alright my sister's about to come in if any y'all look at her the wrong way your a goner. Also I'm pretty sure her and her boyfriend just broke up, she won't tell me. But watch what you say," I smiled to myself. I'm so lucky to have a brother that cares for me the way he does. "You can come in now," dal said popping his head out the door. I took a deep breath and walked in.

It was silent when I walked in, I looked at all the boys, them all staring at me. Was I missing something, was dally messing with me. Pulling a prank maybe. No he wouldn't after all he just said. "guys this is my sister Heather. Heather these are the guys."
"hi," I said shyly with a small wave, "I've heard great things about all of you."
"ok well we got steve over there with soda," soda you talked to him on the phone. You made eye contact with him and got butterflies. He was so cute. "then there's Johnny and pony. And over here is two-bit and darry." everyone came up and said hi, it helped to remember all their names. I found myself gravitating toward soda. There was something about him

I spent all night playing cards with him and steve.  Mostly focusing on getting to know soda. He was teaching me how to play poker. "ok so act like these five cards are also in your hand, ok? It's like sharing your cards with the rest of us," soda explained. "ok so like those two sixes and my six. That would be a three of a kind?"
"yes exactly, I think you've got it Heather." he said in a sweet encouraging tone. He was being so sweet and nice to me. And everytime he smiled at me I would blush and everytime I smiled at him he would blush.

After that game of poker everyone filled into the living room to watch a movie. "do you guys have water or something to drink." I asked.
"yeah in the kitchen there are cups in the cabinet above the sink, " darry said
"ok thanks."
"do you want me to come show you," soda asked.
"yeah sure why not," I said I smiled and looked to dally who was staring into the back of sodas head as he got up.

As we walked into the kitchen I reached up to open the cabinet and so did soda. I giggled a little and took my hand back. Soda laughed a bit and handed me a glass. I blushed and filled it with water.

* sodas pov *

I handed her the glass and couldn't help but notice how cute Heather was when she blushed. I couldn't take it anymore I had to let her know I liked her.

She turned around and took a sip of water. When she put the glass down I kissed her. I put my hands on her face and kissed her. It took her a second to kiss back. Then she pulled away real fast. Putting her hand in her head she said to me, "dally, what is dal gonna say. He's gonna kill me." I snickered a bit at her. Man she was cute when she was worried. She looked at me laughing at her. "it's not funny soda, he's gonna kill us."
"he's not gonna kill us sweetie," I said kissing her again she kissed back this time, the whole time. We pulled away for air, "plus he'll get over it," I said putting my forehead on hers. "alright, well let's not tell him and he won't have to get over it," she said. "let's not," I said pecking her lips one last time before walking out the kitchen.

Hey guys I hope you like it. I really liked this one. Plus it's really long. Like I didn't plan that. Hopefully it makes up for the kinda short ones that have been up lately. I am taking request and if you want a format it's on 15: dally you don't have to follow a format but if you want one there is one there. Also go check out my other book and my steve fanfic I finished that a while ago but I'm pretty proud of it. Anyway thanks for reading, God bless.