94: Dallas

For theundeadgirls

Scarlet's POV

I stood looking in the mirror at myself in my dress. My sister stood behind me doing the buttons down the back of my dress. "Your dress feels tighter then it did at the fitting." She said.

"Yeah well I've been stress eating a bit," I snickered lying to her. The truth was I'm pregnant, but only a few weeks in so you can't tell. I ran my hand protectively over my stomach.

"Getting married will do that to you." She snickered.

"I still can't believe this is happening." I rubbing my stomach.

"I honestly didn't think this was ever gonna happen." She said snickering.

"What's that supposed to mean."

"I didn't think dally was ever gonna ask you. He doesn't seem like a commitment guy."

"Don't tell me that right before I get married to him," I said resting my hand on my forehead.

"Well he's grown up Scarlet." She said standing up from butting my dress. "Look at my gorgeous sister." She said rubbing my shoulders.

"Thanks," I said smiling at my reflection.

"Oh my God look at my daughter's!" My mom yelled walking in.

"Hello Mom." I snickered.

"Are you excited?"

"Yeah, it's a big day." I said awkward

"I'm so proud of you sweetie." She said hugging me.

"Thanks Mom."

"Girls it's showtime," my dad said popping in.

"Alright guys let's go," my sister said linking her arm in mine. Just like we used to do when we were kids.

----

The music started and I walked down the isle my trail dragging behind me. I looked ahead to Dally and the gang. Then I saw my sister, a few friends, and some of the  boys girlfriend's there too.

I smiled like an idiot as I got closer to Dally. My dad handed me off and I stood at the alter.

The wedding proceeded with no mistakes. Everything was perfect just like I dreamed it would be. "everyone I now present to you for the first time ever. Mr. and Mrs. Dallas Winston. The sound of clapping and cheers filled my ears as we walked back down the isle. Everything blurred and all I could see was my new husband walking next to me.

We got in the limo that was going to drive us to the reception. As soon as we sat down dally kissed. "Dally please," I giggled.

"Alright," he took his lips off mine, "how's my baby doing?"

"She's doing pretty good. Didn't give mommy a hard time at all." I said rubbing my stomach.

"He's doing pretty good." Dally corrected me. He really want a boy and I really want a girl.

"Dal how are we going to tell everyone. This is the only thing that's not planned in this wedding." I said nervously.

"We could tell them after we cut the cake."

"Or after our first dance."

"Or after the speeches." I said.

"After the speeches that's it. After Johnny talks I'll take the mic and tell everyone."

"Dally what are you going to say. I want you to put it in a nice, beautiful way."

"I'll say umm...... Ok guys id like to say a few words," he said acking like he had a microphone. "Scarlet and I getting married today isn't the only news we have for you. A few weeks ago we received an early wedding present. Scarlet's pregnant." He practiced.

"That wasn't to bad. We'll see how you do under the pressure."

"What? You think I can't do this?"

"Well you are the most poetic."

"Come here," he said tickling me. my back was on the seat and dally was on too of me.

"Uncle! Uncle!" I cried.

"Alright," he said hovering over me. He leaned down and we had a long passionate kiss.

The driver put the window down in between us, "you're here." He said.

"Thank you so much." I said as dally and I sat up situating ourselves.

"Thanks man," dally said giving the driver a tip. He helped me out of the car and we we're both amazed at how beautiful our reception hall was.

----

Everyone in the wedding party walked in with all their little skits in the beginning. Then it was me and Dally. We walked in and our skit was just a kiss we walked to our table.

My sister gave her speech and then Johnny did. I looked at Dally and he nodded. He took the microphone and cleared his throat.

"Uh hello everyone. Thanks for coming out today. I have something I need to tell you guys. So Scarlet and I getting married isn't the only news for today. A few weeks ago we received an early wedding present." He reached his hand out to me and I got up and took it walking over to him. "Everyone Scarlet is pregnant." He said.

There were mixed reactions from everyone. Some were excited and some we're shocked.

Eventually everyone came up and congratulated us. It was a wonderful day with wonderful people.

Hey guys sorry it's been a while and took a bit to get this one up. I was up in Vermont with my family for a wedding. Don't forget to vote. Thanks for reading, God bless.