4: sodapop

"hey, I didn't think you would answer, " you said to your boyfriend Dave, "I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk."
"ummm," he sounded nervous something wasn't right, "I can't I have so much homework." he was totally lying he sounded completely different when he lied.

I guess I'll just walk by myself,  you grabbed a book and headed out the door. As you walked by the dingo you saw your boyfriend all over some soc girl. You couldn't believe it he wasn't doing homework he was cheating on you.  You stood outside looking in in complete awe. Suddenly when they pulled away for air he looked out the window. You flipped him off and kept going.

Tears filled your eyes, your brother was right Dave was a soc. You were walking to the park when you practically trampled over someone. "I'm so sorry," you said not looking up at him, "I didn't see you there."
"it's ok I didn't see you either, " he hasn't taken his hands off your arms yet, " hey are you ok."
"yeah I'm fine,.. Well no I'm not but I won't waste your time. "
"I've got all day I'm all ears."
"well I just found out my boyfriend is cheating on me. Well now ex boyfriend.  And my brother was right all along why would a soc love me."
"who wouldn't love you," you blushed like crazy. "would you maybe wanna go to the drive in tonight. You don't have to if your not ok yet or anything."
"No I think I would like that."

* four months later *

You have been hanging out with soda a lot and the gang too. Tonight was a rumble and you hated that the gang didn't want you to come. You went to watch before when you were with Dave but never told him. You sat at the house waiting for them to come home so you could help darry nurse their wounds. You kind of liked doing that it made you feel important.

They all came in running and cheering. "we beat 'em (y/n). We did it," Dally yelled. You quickly looked for soda to see what the damage was.  You meet eyes with him and she a big cut on his eyebrow and lip. And his  eye looked like it was gonna be black tomorrow.

You sat next to soda fixing him up. You focused on what you were doing but could tell soda wasn't. He would stare into your eyes then look at the ground. "soda are you ok."
"well (y/n) can I talk to you on the porch." he sounded nervous. You followed him outside.  He rubbed the back of his neck,  "(y/n) will you.....  You be my girl." You squealed as you jumped on soda and hugged him. "I thought you would never ask."

Ok guys I really need request I'm running out of ideas and I don't want to leave y'all without imagines for a while. So even if it's just something short I'll write it. Also if any of you have ever had a crush on someone you never have met please comment. I really need advice this guy reminds me of pony and he's a Jr. And I'm a freshmen. So yeah if y'all could help me that would be great. Thanks for reading, God bless.