10: ponyboy

* ok so here is background in the situation. Your dad died when you were nine and now you are 15. And your mom and brother constantly fight. Your brother is 18, and he is almost just like dally real tough and no one really messes with him.*

"You actually just said you were disappointed in me. Don't even tell me you didn't," your brother yelled at your mom. "No I did not! (y/n) did I say that-," your mother yelled. "No don't bring her into this,"you brother shot back. Everyone in your house was crying, even your brother.

You ran out of your house when he said that and ran to "your" tree. You sat there crying, you had a reputation and no one knew about your tree. If anyone saw you crying here your reputation would be dead.

You weren't sitting there long when you heard footsteps. You wiped your eyes and listened closely, it sounded like two sets. You quickly lit up a cigarette so you wouldn't look like you were crying. As they got closer you could make the two figures out as ponyboy and Johnny. Dally and your brother were pretty close so you and him would hang out with dally's gang sometimes.

"hey (y/n) is that you," pony yelled. "yep it's me. Is that you pony and Johnnycakes," you yelled. "yep it's us," pony yelled back. You stood up and did that handshake/hug thing. "what's up Johnny," you said and hit his shoulder. "hi (y/n)," Johnny said quietly. "what are y'all doing out here this late won't darry be mad," you asked. "nah I told him me and Johnny were going for a walk and we wouldn't be back till late, what are doing out this late won't Tony be mad. He'll think your up to no good. " pony answered. "hell when ain't up I to no good, mind if I join you guys," you asked.

You walked with them in a circle until you looped back to the tree. Their was another person sitting there. You walked past the tree and just in case pony put his arm around you. Your heart fluttered but you knew he was doing it just in case it was a soc.

"hey get your hand off my sister you pig," suddenly it hit you that it was Tony your brother. "Tony what are you doing here," you yelled. "looking for you! I had no clue where you went, mom was freaking out she thought we lost you forever......... Like dad," then it hit you, you made an awful choice. "Tony I can't go home now and face mom with her crying like that. Tell her I just need some space and will be home tomorrow. Please, just go home," you told him. "are you sure, where are you gonna stay," Tony asked you. "she can stay with us," pony chimed in, "Johnny's staying over so it'll be like a party." "thanks pony,  tell mom I'm staying at pony's she likes him so it'll be fine," I asked pleading. "ok," and with that he walked away. "night Tony!," You yelled. "night (y/n).....  love you," he said in a lower voice. "love you," you said kind of quiet.

When you walked to pony's he put his arm around you again. "(y/n) can you stay behind for a bit and talk," pony asked. "yeah," you said hesitantly.

When you got to the house you and pony stayed at the gate and Johnny went in. Pony kicked a rock.  "I've liked you for a while now but I don't know if Tony's gonna dig us. I mean walking over he called me a pig," pony explained. " pony I like you too, alot and Tony probably just said that cause he couldn't see to well in the dark. And plus he was worried about me. He didn't know where I was or who I was with. I know he likes you pony he's impressed by you," you said. "so does this mean.......... You'll be my girl," pony asked. "I would love to," you answered. "(y/n) can we keep it on the low for a bit and not tell anyone," pony said. He was so cute, "yeah, we can do that."

Wow guys two imagines in a day! I'm on a roll lol. Request are open also I posted a question to see if I should do a question of they day so go check that out and leave your opinion. I'll set it up to notify my followers so if you want to see the questions follow me. If you haven't seen it yet I writing a steve fanfic, it's called a Christmas wish, I feel like Steve is very underappreciated and I think steve might be one of my favorites. Idk him or soda I relate to soda a lot. Ok in rambling. Thanks for reading, God bless.

The outsiders - imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें