75: ponyboy

Your POV

I walked around town with my boyfriend pony. "What do you wanna do later?" He asked.

"Just relax pone, live in the moment." I said in a chill voice.

"You sure do act differently when you know is going to storm." He said laughing.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No it's good," he said wrapping his arms around around my waist.

"Let's go down to the creek," I said jumping up and down.

"I don't know (y/n) we have to be home soon."

"Awwwwww come one we won't be long. Plus it doesn't matter of we're a a few minutes late."

"Have you met Darry," he said home me a look.

* This look

*Ok back to the story

"Well I guess your right," I said shruging.

"Oh don't do this to me." He said.

"What?" I said doing pouting eyes.

"That," he said laughing at me.

"Ok," I smiled him. He put his arm back around my neck. There was a clap of thunder and rain started to fall. Harder then I've seen in a while it made me so happy. I smiled looking at the sky.

"(Y/n)," pony yelled snapping me out of my trance.

"What," I said looking at him.

"Umm in case you haven't noticed. It's raining, come on." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me.

"No, just a little bit longer." I said.

"Fine I'll give you a minute." He said crossing his arms.

I stood there spinning in the rain letting it completely soak me. "Join me," I said.

"What?"

"Join me," I said grabbing his hands.

"No, (y/n) I can't." He said shaking his head.

"Come on. Just dance." I said. We sway back and forth to inaudible music.

"(Y/n), thank you." Pony said when we finished dancing.

"For what," I asked.

"This."

"Your welcome." Pony leaned down and kissed me. It was long and passionate and in the rain. It was a film come true. It was a dream come true at that.