54: Sodapop part 2

*still for  liampaynelover88*

"T wait," soda called to me.

"You did nothing wrong soda." I yelled back.

I ran home and into my room as I started crying into my pillow. He says he likes me and I say I like him. But then I say no, what's wrong with me! I cry and cry until I have no more tears to cry.

*Soda's POV*

I watched as she ran home I couldn't help but feel like I need to go after her. I picked up the popcorns and ran back to the gang. "Where's T," darry said. I ignored him as I handed out the food and drinks as fast as I could. "Sodapop Curtis where is my sister," Steve said to me.

"Tianna said she didn't feel good so she went home. But I'm gonna go run and catch up to her." I said

"I'm coming with you," Steve said.

"I think you should stay here," I said pushing him back down in his seat.

"Soda. What happened to her," he called as I ran to her. I didn't answer him I was to far away I ran and ran and didn't stop until I was at her house.

I knocked on the door and her mom answered.

"Soda it's so good to see you come in. Do you want something, water, a snack."

"Umm no Mrs randel I'm fine. I just really need to know if Tianna is here."

"Oh yeah she's in her room. She seemed upset."

"Ca-can I go up there."

"Oh sure go. Her room is across from Steve's."

"Thank you," I said as I ran up the stairs. I stopped in front of her door. What if she doesn't want to see me. I knocked lightly with my forehead pressed against the door.

"Mom can I just please have some time to myself," she said.

I started to walk away but realized maybe she just doesn't want to tell her mom. I knocked on the door again, "T," I said.

There was silent for a moment. "Who is it?" She said.

"It's me soda," I said praying for an answer.

Within seconds she opened the door. Her arms flew around my neck before I knew it. "I'm so sorry soda. I'm so sorry I did this to you. You disserve so much better then me." She said.

I just hugged her back as she went on. "Come on let's go in," I said. I picked her up and walked her to her bed. I laid her down lightly and went back to shut the door. I sat down on the bed next to her. "Tianna you didn't do anything wrong. I totally understand if you don't want to do this. But never, never say you don't disserve me. Because if anything I don't disserve you. Your smart and kind and sweet. Your thoughtful, who else would throw their crush to the side because they don't want to hurt their brother. Your beautiful in every single way. And there's not a thing wrong with you. Now I promise you we can work our situation out. We could date and not tell Steve until we are both ready. Or just not date at all. Personally I would like the first option." I said.

"Thank you soda, for all that," she leaned over and kissed me, " I think I'll choose the first one too."

"Really?!" I said.

She shook her head up and down. I leaned in to kiss her one more time. "Come on let's go back to the movie."

-----------

A month later *tiannas POV*

We we're all at the Curtis house. We we're all planning on eating dinner here tonight and then have another sleep over.

"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I looked at soda and gave him our sign. We had a sign for when to meet up.

"Has anyone seen my wallet," soda asked.

"Check your room." Johnny said.

I watched soda walk into his room through the cracked open door. I peeked my head out to where no one could see me but I could see them. Then I shot into soda room.

"Hello darling," he said as I walked in.

"Hello handsome."

"Are we still on for tomorrow."

"Yep. Steve thinks I'm staying late to finish a project."

"So 3."

"I can't wait," I said pecking his lips. Soda left first and I waited a bit before I came back out.

-------------

The bell rang for the last class. The halls instantly filled with kids. I went to my locker  and got my stuff. "Bye Tianna," Steve said as he left. "Bye Steve," I said. I waited until he was out of sight and I leaned against my locker.

I walked out the back door of the school I waited by the statue of our school masscot for soda. I was looking around when I felt two arms wrapped around me. "Guess who?" A voice said.

"Hmmm mark," I teased.

"Who's mark?" Soda asked.

"Soda I'm kidding," I said teasing him.

"Where are we going."

"To a secret spot," there was one spot on the school grounds that no one went, so we went there.

We hung out for a bit before we started flirting with each other.

Soda had his hands pressed against the wall on either side of me trpping me, but I didn't mind. He leaned down to kiss me. I set my hands on his chest. As our kiss got deeper.

"Tianna," I heard a voice yell. Me and soda pulled apart.

"Soda what the hell are you doing," Steve yelled.

"Steve please," I begged.

"T stay out of this." Steve yelled.

"Ste-steve I'm sorry." Soda said.

"What went through your head. Did you think you would get away with this." Steve yelled.

"Steve please stop." I cried.

"T I always said soda was off limits."

"Steve man, please I won't hurt her I swear." Soda said.

"Steve please calmb down. Let's talk about this." I said.

Steve turned around and olran his hand through his hair, "fine."

"Now Steve I've liked soda for a long time. And we we're going to tell you. We just weren't ready yet." I said.

"You weren't ready yet? It looked like you to we're about to fuck." He yelled.

"Steve I promise I promise if you let us date I won't hurt her. Just please think about this. For Tianna."

There was a long pause of silence. "Fine," Steve said reluctantly.

"Thank you!" I yelled hugging him.

"You ever hurt her and your dead meat," Steve said.

"I completely understand," he said shaking sodas hand.

Hey guys hope you like this one I love it. When I started writing it I wasn't expecting it to be a two parter. But it would have been close to 3,000 words if I did. So it's like y'all got and intermission lol. Anyway request are open. Thanks for reading, God bless.