74: Johnny

Your POV

I walked down the stairs to see my brother Buck on the phone. "alright see you soon, bye." He said into the phone. "(Y/n) did I ever tell you how much I love you," he said leaning over the counter.

"What do want Buck." I said rolling my eyes.

"So Dally just called me. He needs someone to pick him and one of his buddies up. Will you go for me?" He pleased.

"Fine," I sighed, "where are they?"

"The movies."

"Alright."

----

I pulled up to the movies. I saw Dally standing with another boy in a jean jacket. Everything stopped and all I could see was him, I froze for second but quickly snapped out of it.

"Hey Dal," I said stickling my head out the window.

He walked over to the car window, "hey (y/n)" he stuck his hand into he window and shook mine.

"Who's your friend," I said trying to ack cool.

"This is Johnny. Johnny this is (y/n) Buck's kid sister."

"Hi." He said shanking my hand.

"Hi," I said a little timid.

The boys got in the car. "Where are you guys headed." I asked.

"I don't know we didn't decide yet." Dally said, " where do you wanna go. Curtis's?"

"Yeah sure." He said in a shy voice.

"Alright just point me in the direction." I said.

Dally gave me directions as I drove to the house.

"Alright boys this is where I drop you off." I said putting the car in park. I heard Johnny cough and then Dally turned around. I didn't bother with it I just let them be.

"Thanks (y/n)" Dally said getting out.

"Thanks." Johnny said behind him.

"Say (y/n) we're going to the dingo tonight with the gang. Do you and Buck want to come." He asked.

"Yeah. I'll tell Buck to give yas a call. But I'm in."

"Alright meet us there at six."

"Alright see you then."

----

"Hey Buck," I said walking back in as I threw his keys back to him.

"Hey kid sister. How was it?" He asked.

"It was good. They invited us to the dingo tonight. You in?" I asked.

"Yeah when is it."

"6."

"Did you meet Johnny?" He asked giving me a smirk.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked suspicious of him.

"Oh no reason," he laughed.

"Buck tell me," I said putting my hands on my hips.

"I can't." He said.

I shot him a glare, a famous look of mine.

"Alright alright," he said putting his hands in the air, "Dally thinks you and Johnny would be a good match."

"Oh Buck no."

"What's the matter. You didn't like him?"

"No I like him fine and all but why did  you guys have to go and do that." I whined.

"Because I love you sis."

"Fine. I told Dally you would call him. I'm gonna go get ready." I said leaving.

"You were supposed to say I love you too," he jokeingly yelled at me.

"I love you too Buck." I yelled back.

I got ready in my room. I put a olive tank top, jean shorts with some old beat up converse I had.

At 5:30 Buck and I left for the dingo. We walked there because I wasn't a big fan of driving places, unless I was driving.

We walked in and the only people were Dally and Johnny. I  turned around to Buck. "No one else is here." I whispered.

"I know." He said smirking at me.

"Buck," I whined at him.

"Come on they're looking at us." He whispered as he led me to the other boys.

"Hi guys," I said as we sat down.

"Hey," Dally said, "hey Buck," he said standing up to shake his hand. "You guys all know Johnny."

"Hi," Johnny said.

Dinner was fun. I thought it was going to be really awkward but it wasn't. We joked a lot of the time and just fooled around. But Johnny didn't seem to have as much fun as we did.

"(Y/n) can I talk to you for a second." Buck said standing up.

"Umm ok." We walked over to the hallway with the bathroom.

"Look I can tell you like Johnny. It's obvious to me. But Johnny not gonna have the guts to ask you out. So I think you should do it. Maybe just like-"

"Look Buck I can do this on my own." I said cutting him off.

"Ok whatever." He said as we walked back to the seats.

The rest of the night was fun. And dinner eventually ended and we had to leave.

"Johnny stay back for a second." I asked.

"Umm ok." He said.

"Look Johnny I like you."

"Y-you do."

"Yeah. I think your pretty cute."

"Thanks (y/n). I like you too."

"So what do you say. Do you wanna go out with me?" I asked

"Yeah I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8," he said.

"What are we going to do."

"It's a surprise." He said smiling that amazing smile.

We walked out of there hand in hand, Dally and Buck walked ahead of us.

A/n

Hey guys I hope you like it. I think it's pretty cute. And normally I have a hard time coming up with Johnny ones, so I'm pretty proud of myself. Don't forget to vote, request are open. Thanks for reading, God bless