9: Darry

You had a rough day a work. You worked as a janitor in a doctor's building where some socs work. And some of them were still young enough to mess with you. Some of them were older and past doing that.

You were in the bathroom  cleaning a toilet when someone put their foot on your neck and pushed you head in. You quickly pulled your head out and water was everywhere. You has just finished cleaning everything else in that bathroom. When you turned around the person was gone. Then only thing there was was the whole office laughing at you. You slammed the door shut and went back to cleaning for the second time.

When you were done work you were supposed to go over to see darry and then drive around to look at Christmas lights. But instead you went right hone to take a shower. 

When you turned the water off and got out of the shower  you heard a knock on the door. You answered the door still wrapped in a towel. When you opened it there was darry with a worried look on his face. "oh I was just-" you both said at the same time.  "You go first,"  darry told you. To be honest you have had the biggest crush on darry but no one knew and now he was looking at you wrapped only in a towel.

"I just wanted to get a shower first cause umm I felt really dirty leaving work, I'm sorry I should have called." You explained to him you didn't want tell him what happened knowing he would call where you worked and flip out on your boss. "No it's fine, I just got worried. I mean I should have guessed that, you clean up after everyone everyday," he said. That kind if hit you in the heart  realizing all you do for a living is clean up everyone else's mess.

"oh well umm you can come in I just have to get dressed and finish getting ready," you explain to him your so nervous. This is one of the first times it's only been you and darry. "oh ok," he rubbed his neck. He walked in and sat on the couch.

You went in your room to get dressed and put on makeup. Picking out an outfit was stressful. You wanted to be quick because darry was waiting but you couldn't decide. So you lay both options on your bed. Turn around so you can't see them, then turned around and whichever picked you eye first you wore. You eye went to the black tank too with a flannel, some jeans, and converse. You put the outfit on rolled up the sleeves of you flannel and the cuff of you jeans.

"ok lets go," you said walking out to the living room when you were finished. You saw darry look you up and down but he didn't say anything. He just turned into the door and went to the car and held the door open for you. You locked the door behind you and and walked down to the car.

You drive to darrys house and went inside. "You found her," two-bit yelled joking. "where were you (y/n)," soda said. "we were starting to think you both got lost what were y'all doing," steve said laughing. You all knew what he was talking about. "I went home after work and took a shower, so darry just waited for me until I was done," you said shooting steve down.

You hung out over there house till it got dark. "You wanna head out kid," darry said to you. That kind of hurt you were only a year younger then him, buy then you thought he's just being friendly. "yeah," you said. You left and got in the car. It started to snow.

You drove through middle class sections and they had nice lights. Then you drive through the soc section and you could tell, there houses had lights along the roof in perfectly straight lines. Buy the time you got there the snow was really coming down. "darry looks at this they hired people to shovel for them," you said pointing to one house.

You found yourself yawning more and more frequently. You put your head on the window and before you knew it feel asleep.

All of the sudden you felt someone pick you up. You woke up a little bit but not completely. Darry kicked the door with his foot cause I was in his arm. Pony opened the door and let darry in. "be quite she's dead asleep," darry said walking onto the house. You felt him put you down in a bed and you didn't recognize the bed. It wasn't yours but then you put pony and the bed together, he brought you back to his house.

Darry laid down next to you. A few minutes later you heard him say,  "(y/n) you have no idea how in love I am with you." he didn't know you were kind of awake he was just talking to get it off his chest. You eyes shot open, you turned over and saw darrys face get red. "darry you have no idea how in love with you I am," you answered.  He pushed a hair out of your face leaving his hand on your check. You both moved in and kissed eachother, it was one if the best kisses you ever had. You spent the rest of the night cuddling until you both feel asleep.

* sodas pov *

I hadn't seen darry all morning and the whole gang was already here. I opened his bedroom door slowly and saw (y/n) and darry all wrapped up in eachother. "hey guys come see this," I said. They all flew over. "they finally did it," Johnny said. "yeah and without our help," dally added. "alright let's get out of here and leave them alone," I said shutting the door again.

Hey guys, omg I didn't know it was more then a month since I updated this. I'm so sorry I have had a little bit of writers block but ideas are still coming just very slowly. Request are open, also if you haven't yet you should check out my steve fanfic it's called a Christmas wish. Thanks for reading, God bless.