52: ponyboy

"(y/n)!" My mother called.

"What!" I called back.

"Can you come here," she yelled.

I sighed and shut my book. I came down the stairs and sat next to my mom. "Yes," I said.

"Your aunt invited us to dinner," she said.

"Where," I asked.

"That nice place on main Street," she said.

"Ugh so I have to get dressed up," I said sliding down on the couch.

"Yes. Now please go get dressed we are leaving in half an hour."

I went up and got dressed in my nicest shirt and out on jeans and my nice sneakers. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and threw on some makeup.

We got in the car and then went to go pick up my aunt. When we pulled up to the restaurant I marveled at all the nice cars. I love this restaurant but we can only get here once or twice a year. It's kind of exspensive.

We walked in and we're lead to our seats. I looked up at the waitress and there I saw him. My crush ponyboy, what was he doing here. He wasn't with his friends he was with people I've never seen before. Maybe they're his school friends. I couldn't take my eyes off him. His back was to me but I knew it was him from his hair. I was quiet at the table my mind was buzzing with ideas of what to say to him.

The owner of the restaurant came over to see if everything was good. We were friends with the guy so he sat and talked for a second. He left after talking to us and made his rounds till he ended up at ponys table. I watched him whisper something in ponys ear and point to me.

He came back over to our table with pony by his shoulder. "(Y/n) I want you to meet someone. This is ponyboy, ponyboy this is (y/n)." He said. I couldn't believe this was happening and I front of my mom too. "Hi," I said shakeing his hand. "Hi," he said back, " I think I've seen you around school. We have English together right?"

"Yeah we do." I said.
I finished my dinner and as we left I said by to pony. If this is a dream I don't want to wake up. But surely it wasn't and my time with pony was over.

------

The next day at school I felt like I kept seeing pony more then I normally do. We always smiled and waved to each other. At ela he slid me a paper on my desk. I had to read the paper twice.

I think you're really cute. And if you don't mind stopping by my locker after school and maybe I can walk you home

This was happening this was actually happening. My dream come true he was basically asking me out.

---

After school I went to his locker. We walked home and got to know each other it was really nice. We stood on the porch and talked for almost an hour. "(Y/n) can I take you out to the dingo friday." He said

"Yeah we can go out." I said. He hugged me but I wasn't too happy with that. We stood there looking at each other. "Well are you gonna kiss me." I said. He leanded down slowly and kissed me. It was the most wonderful kiss I've ever had.

Hey guys sorry it's been so long butttttttttt. I have another account called wowitsjo and it's pretty amazing. It's more casual then this account. I'm not as formal. But my books on there are pretty cool. I have a book called my family and it's just stories of how I want my kids to grow up. I have one called girl code where I just complain about being a girl but I also write about cool girl things. And I have one last book that I love called rising to power. It's about a poor couple in the city that their 3 kids witness a mob act and then they offer the husband a job and so on. You should definitely check it out it's a ball over their.
Don't forget to leave request and thanks for reading, God bless.