INTRODUCTION

Assalam-Alaikum! Heyyy! So let's begin. Here is the introduction of all the characters so that you all can get a clear picture of what exactly the characters are like and you won't get lost.

Anabiya Malik

Anabiya is a 21 year old normal girl. Bubbly, funny, outspoken yet calm. She's calm and chaos. Intelligent? Yes. Career focused? Yes. She's a practicing Muslim. Not a perfect muslimah but trying to be one. Anabiya values people that are there in her life. For her,right now, her parents, career and friends are the most important part of her life. And her love life? Well there are guys who like her and there are silly crushes from her side too. But she wants her love and marriage to be Halal. But there is one story that was left incomplete few years ago. That left her soul broken and heart bruised. Will she find someone who'll heal her? Or the past will come running back to her?

Anabiya has just finished her studies and is looking for a good job.

Arhaan Saeed
Arhaan is a 22 year old Muslim guy. Charming, good looking, successful but kinda impatient. His father,  Mr.Abdul Saeed just made him the CEO of one of his companies but Arhaan has other plans.

There are more characters that will unfold as the story will proceed. 

................

Author's note.
Hello my munchkins!! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my story. So I'm a rookie at writing stories though I have a good plot in my mind. Hope you guys will like it. Also, Islam is perfect but we Muslims are not. So are my characters in this story.

Also for the characters, I was thinking of KJ APA  for Arhaan. Idk but he's attractive so yeah. You guys can suggest too. There are other characters too so yeah we have a lot to discuss about.

Sooooo enjoy. Love ya all.