Chapter 18

Okay so here's one more chapter. Because i love you all.
Also this chapter is close to my heart because i have highlighted certain issues like bullying, body shame and depression in this chapter.
To all the people out there, you all are amazing. Try to build each other not to break. Love you all. You all are amazing!.
.................

Anabiya smiled as she let the cool wind hit her face. Mumbai Sea-link was her favourite. She loved these kind of car rides, with windows down and soothing music on her phone.

Soon Anabiya's peace was disturbed when she felt a pain on her arm.

She instantly looked at her brother who was pretending as if nothing happened.

Anabiya narrowed her eyes at him and smacked him on his head which soon led to a war.

Aseef after controlling himself for almost ten minutes, had it enough and then he scolded both of his kids.

"Why did you come? To irritate me?", she grumbled.

"I had some work regarding my studies so daddy said he'll drop me. That's why I'm here. Don't think I came to drop you or something.", Suhail replied and turned his head.

Anabiya rolled her eyes as then the rest of the ride was silent.

Soon they reached the airport and Anabiya received a call from Tanya.

"Yes yes. I'm coming. Oh wait! I saw you. Yeah yeah turn around. TURN TO YOUR LEFT! YES!!", Anabiya almost jumped in happiness as soon as Tanya saw her, which earned her some weird looks from people. Some smiled while some made a face at her childish behaviour.

Aseef carried Anabiya's bag and the three of them went to Tanya and the other members of the team.

After all the greetings and all, Anabiya whispered.

"Where's he?", she asked Tanya referring to Arhaan.

"He was here just when I called you. Then he went to check all the arrangements and stuff. Ah there he is!", Tanya explained and then looked behind Anabiya as she said the last sentence.

Anabiya didn't fail to notice how casually Arhaan was dressed. A white t-shirt with open grey casual shirt and blue jeans paired with casual sneakers, Anabiya felt less nervous as compared to what she was feeling just few minutes ago because of her outfit.

"Good Afternoon, Sir.", Anabiya slowly greeted and Arhaan greeted back with a small nod.

"This is my dad and my not so loving brother.", she introduced and Arhaan quickly turned towards Aseef and Suhail.

"Assalamualaikum, Sir. And hey, not so loving brother!", Arhaan greeted and smiled as he greeted Suhail.

Aseef laughed as he greeted back and Suhail too smiled, not before glaring at Anabiya.

Arhaan got a call so he excused himself and left.

And Anabiya smiled as she saw how Arhaan bowed down a little as he greeted her father .

No matter how irritating and rude he was with her, he surely had manners when he interacted with elders.

"Okay beta. We have to leave now, Suhail needs to go for his college work too.", Aseef said and Anabiya nodded.

"Please take care of her.", Aseef said to Tanya and Tanya hooked her arm with Anabiya's.

"Don't worry, uncle. I will.", she assured.

"And please make sure she doesn't eat all the food. Anabiya remember there are other people too. Don't eat their food as well. Okay?", Suhail teased and this was heard by Arhaan.