Chapter 35: Realise and Real Lies.

So first of all, I'm sorry for the late update. And secondly, some of you will love this chapter and some of you will hate me. So yes, Vote. Comment and share.

Oh btw that's Dave Franco aka our Omar in the media section. ♥️
.......................

"Even though this is what I wanted. For you to be with someone else. Other than me.

Then why does it sicken me now that you are?"

The engagement ceremony was done and everyone was now heading towards food or were just catching up and socialising.

Anabiya and Ruhina were bestfriends since college times, so their college friends were present too and thus Anabiya was having a good time catching up with all her old babies.

"I'll just grab a drink. Y'all want anything?", Anabiya asked her friends and they said they were good.

As Anabiya walked towards the counter, she was startled when someone held her arm.

"Sanaya? Oh my Allah! You scared me!"

"I need to talk to you. Now.", Sanaya dead-panned and Anabiya sighed.

"Is it important? Look, I'm in no mood for an argument. Nor I'm in favour of creating a scene.", Anabiya tried to slip out of the conversation.

"It is important. Very important.", Sanaya wasn't in mood to let go of it so easily.

"Fine.", Anabiya gave in and followed Sanaya towards a more secluded area.

As soon as they reached, Sanaya started.

"Why do you always do this? Why?"

At this point, Anabiya had it enough. She wasn't able to figure out the reason behind Sanaya's weirdly cold behaviour and now this question triggered her more.

"What are you talking about? I have no idea why you're doing this Sanaya or why are you even asking me this. Infact it should be me asking you about what you did four years ago. But honestly, I don't care because Zayd doesn't mean anything to me. So I'll let it pass. But yeah, I surely need to know why you're being so..... rude and mean. So, Sanaya, Why?", Anabiya ended her rant with a question as she crossed her arms over her chest and Sanaya let out a humourless laugh as her eyes shone with tears.

And as Sanaya spoke, her every word drowned Anabiya in the ocean of guilt and all she did was drown more and more in it. Anabiya's mind was so blocked with the poison of words that made their way out of Sanaya's mouth that she didn't think through the decision she was about to make.

Sanaya revealed some things which made Anabiya take a firm decision. Firm yet wrong.

And as Sanaya completed, Anabiya couldn't help but let the solitary water of grief fall from her eyes.

The only question was whether those tears were because of what already happened or what was about to happen. The consequences of the next action that would be taken by Anabiya.

And to be honest, Anabiya herself wasn't aware.

So she just wiped her tears and apologised to her bestfriend and wrapped her arms around her.

"I promise to never hurt you again, Sanaya.", and as those words left her mouth, a part of her heart shattered and died within.

............................
"I've lost all words for the Love we've found...."