Chapter 26

There's this love I crave, like a seed that I've never sown. The lips I'm yet to kiss and the eyes that haven't met my own. The hands that wrap my wrist and smile that captures my soul.
I wonder how is it I miss, these things I've never known.....

Arhaan was surely smiling like an idiot thinking about the newly discovered feelings he now held for Anabiya. It had been a day since they returned and it took every ounce of his heart to let Anabiya go.

He didn't fail to notice the sudden change in her behaviour but he ignored it thinking she was just exhausted.

Yes she was exhausted as her emotions were all over, falling and sucking energy from her body.

Arhaan even noticed how happy his mother and grandmother looked while Nabeeha had a teasing smile on her face everytime she saw him.

And just when he was thinking about all the things that were happening, he heard his sister.

"Arhaaannn! I guess you've got enough rest as you've been only eating and sleeping since yesterday. It's time that you give us our stuff that you got from Dubai."

Arhaan sat up straight on his bed and looked at his sister as he ran his hand through his hair and spoke up.

"Yeah alright. By the way, did you give the gift to Ehad? How was the party?", Arhaan asked about his nephew and the birthday party which Nabeeha said was amazing and their nephew was really happy to see the shoes.

"Oh and Ehad and his parents thanked Anabiya too. They loved the cute jacket she gave!", Nabeeha said and Arhaan looked at her puzzled.

"We never bought any jacket for Ehad.", Arhaan said and Nabeeha shook her head.

"Anabiya gifted him that jacket. It was along with the bag in which the shoes were kept. It had a cute birthday wish written on it too.", Nabeeha informed.

Arhaan got up from his bed as he walked towards the bags which he was supposed to take to the living room when he heard his sister speak.

"Anabiya is such a sweetheart!"

Arhaan smiled at this as he collected all the bags.

"She surely is.", he whispered.

......................

"Anabiya I know you're not well but atleast have your medicines.", Fatima said as she sat on the sofa, where Anabiya was all balled up in a blanket.

Anabiya grimaced but nonetheless took the medicines and looked at her mother who was shaking her head.

The truth was Anabiya wasn't just sick. She was exhausted because of all the emotions going through her mind since last two days.

She couldn't stop thinking about Zayd and what he said to her at the airport.

She also couldn't stop about thinking about all the moments she spent with Arhaan, and those moments which had now became a memory didn't fail to bring a smile on her face.

It was true that Anabiya had started to develop feelings for Arhaan and yes, she was even aware about it.

But her heart and mind wasn't ready to accept it. She was scared and scarred because of the heartbreak.