Chapter 32: Let Me Go

"It wasn't easy enough to walk away from you. It felt like a sharp blade of emotions cutting through my soul, making my heart bleed."

The queue felt awfully long for Anabiya as she impatiently swinged on her heels, peeking ahead of her again and again in every two seconds.

There were still eight people ahead of her and she looked at the other counter which was too filled with other coffee lovers.

Anabiya was a tea person but sometimes she craved for coffee and when she craved for it, nothing could stop her from running to Starbucks.

Earlier in the morning, she finished her breakfast and left home early as she was already determined to pick her coffee on her way and also to overcome the traffic stress.

But surprisingly, her office route was clear today and she reached within twenty minutes.

Anabiya clicked her tongue as she again peeked ahead only to be disappointed when she still saw the exact same amount of people ahead of her.

She again started swinging on her heels when she suddenly saw the person she wanted to avoid.

Arhaan.

Arhaan walked past her and directly went towards the counter. His tall frame and handsome features were more highlighted with the formals he was wearing and girls were shamelessly drooling as he showed some kind of a card to the attendant and the attendant, who was a lady smiled at him, well was smiling too sweetly at him.

Point to be noted. Anabiya did her iconic eye roll at this.

The girl at the counter seemed too interested in taking Arhaan's order while Anabiya was getting more annoyed.

For two reasons basically.

First, the girl was hitting on Arhaan. Flirting to be more precise.

Anabee was jealous? Probably, yes.

Will she admit it? NO.

Second, she was irritated on how Arhaan broke the queue and on top of that was taking so much time to order.

And within few seconds Arhaan was given two coffee takeaway glasses.

One was a plain paper glass which contained his Black coffee while the other plastic one was a Frap with whipped cream and ice cream.

Before Anabiya could ponder more on it, Arhaan walked towards Anabiya and Anabiya clearly heard the girls behind her whispering 'Oh my God' and 'He is coming here'.

"Here." Arhaan pushed the coffee towards Anabiya while Anabiya stared at him confused and then shook her head in negative.

"No thanks.", she whispered and declined politely. Though the annoyance was clear in her voice.

What else can you expect from a woman who  clearly witnesses random girls hitting on her man?

"Take the coffee and move out of the queue, Anabiya.", Arhaan said and Anabiya bit insides of her cheek as she did accept the coffee and moved out of the queue.

How can she say No to her favourite coffee while she was craving for it and that too from Arhaan after he called her from her first name?

There was no doubt in it that she actually loved her name on Arhaan's tongue.

Anabiya walked towards the booth not before looking at the girls behind her who looked shell shocked.

"You broke the queue", Anabiya informed Arhaan as they settled down at the couch of the booth.