Chapter 10

The sound of laughter echoed as the boys again teased the guy to be engaged.... Humaid.

Arhaan, Humaid, Reza, Rohan, Hussain, Vivan, and Zuhair were out on for shopping for Humaid's engagement. Ali who was also getting engaged to Nabeeha, joined the guys too.

Mr and Mrs. Saeed went to Afia's house with the marriage proposal and as everyone was fine and happy with the decision, the engagement was fixed. And thus,  Humaid and Afia were to be engaged on the same day as Nabeeha and Ali.

And here the guys were shopping for the day...it was more of a roasting session more than a shopping one.

"Arhaan? Dude are you even listening? Stop being on that phone!" Reza complained and Arhaan raised his eyebrow as he ended the call with Mr. Mehta.

"Aw darling, I'm so sorry. My baby's missing me, hun?" Arhaan teased and others laughed while Reza muttered a cuss word.

"You were behaving like a girlfriend!" Vivan punched Reza slightly and Arhaan nodded.

"I wasn't. And Arhaan the girls there just laughed at me. It's embarrassing!" Reza whined and this again made everyone laugh.

"See, you're again whining and complaining like a wife!" Humaid spoke and now everyone looked at him.

"Ah wife and all huh? Yeah bro, you're on that marriage field too. Get ready for the whining  and complaining." Arhaan teased Humaid and Humaid glared at him, playfully.

Ali tried to control his laughter as he knew, one word from him and he'll be targeted by the boys too with teasing and stuff.

They entered a men's showroom to shop for their suits and stuff. Everyone looked for the perfect clothes for themselves while Arhaan was busy on his phone.

Humaid chose a blue suit with white formal shirt. Fine choice the guy has.

"Arhaan? How's it?" Humaid gave a toothy smile while Arhaan smiled back and gave a thumbs up, giving his approval and then again began speaking into the phone

This irritated his friends.

As Arhaan ended the call and turned to the guys, Vivan started.

"Why are you so busy into that phone of yours? Dude what's wrong?" He questioned.

"Oh sorry mate. It's just some work related stuff. Well I'm buying a car-" Arhaan smiled as he spoke but was interrupted by all of his friends.

"WOAAHHH! Bro which one?"
"Which model?"
"Rover?"
"Oh shutup. Rolls Royce eh?"

They all started at once and Arhaan massaged his temples. Habits.

"Okay stop!" He gestured the guys to stop.

"Not for me. And it's just a normal one for an employee. She's a CS and as she has completed her one month, she gets a car from the company. Just a normal prequisite." Arhaan informed and everyone nodded.