Chapter 8

Arhaan's P.O.V

"Moody, Floaty, Fire and Desire" read her phone's backcover.

I peeked as she worked on with numbers and stuff on the calculator, her forehead creased as she concentrated on the papers in front of her.

Who can say she's the same girl who just kicked a guy's arse.... And then was grinning like a five year old.

I saw her today near the office gate as she walked towards the building, removing her earphones, careful not to ruin her hijab. And then jumped and yelped as a cat ran beside her.

And I almost crashed as I laughed.

"You're so immature Anabiya...." I said to myself as I saw her walking inside the office building.

And now, the girl in front of me looked so serious as she discussed something with Mr.Sidana.

I shook my head as I again tried to concentrate on the screen in front of me.

500% sure I must be looking like a creep right now.

'Why am I even thinking about her?' I questioned myself.

Yeah probably because of the mini havoc she created yesterday!

But then I again looked up as my secretary, Rhea called out for me.

Temporary secretary. This girl is annoying. Amin I miss you mahn!

Naah, I'm perfectly straight, it's just I need my original, efficient personal assistant back, who is out for a month long leave due to his father's treatment for heart that is going on in New York.

"Arhaan.... sir." She said so sickly sweet.

"Yeah'' I answered tonelessly.

My eyes shifted towards Anabiya as she smiled at Mrs.Palan.

"Do you need a coffee?" Rhea asked and I looked at her, annoyed.

"No, Thankyou. And you're my secretary, you're here to manage my meetings and schedules. So no need to ask me about my food and drinks." I tried to say as politely as I could.

Rhea smiled.... actually blushed and giggled.

Creepy!

I then turned to look at Mr.Arun as he called me.

"Sir, we have examined all the documents and financial statements of Zehab Industries. Well, we have two different opinions about this takeover." Mr. Arun stated as he lightly scratched his bald head.

"Different opinions? Arun, the girl is new here.  She clearly doesn't know  how to make such big decisions. She's just being unreasonable!" Mr. Doshi scowlded.

"Excuse me?" Anabiya almost yelled, bewildered.

"I'm here for a reason and MY opinions are needed. You are my senior and I respect you and stuff but maybe you're wrong here." Anabiya said almost offended by her senior's word and Mrs.Palan gestured her to calm down.

"Sir, according to me, Mr. Arun and Doshi, Saeed group of companies and Industries must takeover Zehab Industries. The company is an easy shot for us. But according to the ladies here...." Mr Sidana pointed at the furious looking Anabiya and Mrs. Palan.

"... they think we shouldn't takeover the company. They think the Zehab Industries are selling off their assets too easily to Us." Mr. Sidana completed with a sigh.

"Mrs. Palan, as you are the analyst of the company, do you really think it's a loss?" I asked the senior lady and she knitted her brows and shrugged.