Chapter 1

"In a sea of strangers, beautiful faces and empty hearts,
My soul connected with yours, my fate intertwined with yours...
Don't rush it, take your time to be mine,
Because if it's meant to be.... it will be."

"ANABIYA! FOR ALLAH'S SAKE, JUST SLOW DOWN A BIT!" Sanaya, Anabiya's best friend almost shouted as she struggled maintaining with Anabiya's pace due to her long, flowing abaya.

"Somebody seems pretty excited." Ruhina, Anabiya's other best friend laughed as she slowed down a bit for Sanaya.

Sanaya knew Anabiya since childhood. They both literally knew each other since they were born and the credit goes to their mothers. Anabiya's mother, Fatima and Sanaya's mother, Rabiya are like sisters. Inseparable. They are closer to each other than they are with their own, blood sisters. Not that they have any. Both have brothers. Sanaya has one elder one who is currently 24 years old and one younger one who is 11 years old, while Anabiya has one brother who is two years younger to her.

Ruhina and Anabiya knew each other since college times and well Ruhina also became a special part in Anabiya's heart.

Though Anabiya had other friends from college too but Ruhina is the one whom Anabiya can call the best one.

"Excited? EXCITED? Dude, I'm nervous. And Sanaya it's your fault. Who told you to wear this Abaya?" Anabiya turned towards them  gestured at Sanaya's abaya.

"Half of this mall can fit into that thing!" Anabiya joked and Ruhina started laughing.
Anabiya smiled and gestured towards her and Ruhina's outfits. Anabiya was wearing a long black sheer shrug with white top, blue jeans  and converse shoes and Ruhina was wearing a tee and leather pants. Sanaya huffed as she stomped her heels on the ground and Anabiya again started laughing. She  was about to turn when she realised she was about to bump with someone so she stepped aside and in that process, her shoes got tangled in Sanaya's abaya and she tripped.

Ruhina came forward and made a fail attempt to help her friend, Sanaya was sick worried for her Abaya and Anabiya, with a lot of balancing stuff, caught the nearby railing and actually succeeded in not falling on the ground.

But there was someone else too who was trying to save her.... yes, the person with whom she was about to bump.

The hand came forward to hold her but by the time, Anabiya had balanced herself, so she just gestured the person to stop. She was half facing the stranger but was looking at Sanaya, glaring, more precisely.

"Thankyou, but I'm fine. And sorry too." Anabiya politely said to the person, still not looking at him. She knew it was a guy.

"Uh well. I should be the one apologizing. I'm sorry. But it was... well sorry nevermind!" The guy quickly said and she heard some other whispering too.

Anabiya looked up and when she finally looked up, she only saw the retreating backs of two guys. One was in navy blue while the other one was in white. She knew the one in navy blue was the one who was about to bump with her and was trying to help.

She shook her head and was all ready to pounce on Sanaya.

"Girl, you were the one who wasn't looking. You were walking backwards and was about to bump into that guy.... Who was cute though. You were the one who didn't fall in his arms. And well also ruined my darling Abaya. " Sanaya defended herself while Ruhina laughed and Anabiya looked at her in disbelief.

"Seriously girl?  I just prevented myself from falling into some stranger's arms and you are actually blaming me?" Anabiya shook her head.

"But yeah, gotta agree. He was cute. Hot too. His friend was cute too." Ruhina drooled and Anabiya grinned.

"Regretting now because I didn't see him!" Anabiya fake cried and then started to laugh.

From a distance, the guy turned around and shook her head. The girl was loud though she had a good voice. Was crazy yet she was so modest.

"Arhaan? Arhaan?" Hearing his name,  the guy in navy blue turned towards his cousin, Reza and then walked to wherever they were heading next.

...............

So my babies, my cupcakes, the first chapter is up. So how's it? Arhaan and Anabiya's first encounter. So what's gonna happen next? 

Keep reading, voting and sharing.
Love ya all.

................................