Chapter 33: Not yours.

"You are the faint line between Faith and blindly waiting...."

Let me ask you all a question....

Have you ever felt exhausted? Not physically. Not mentally. Emotionally.

You have so much to express but all you can do is drown yourself in the lake of melancholy and get drenched in the anger and sadness and helplessness.

And the worst part? Well, you can't speak about any of it. Because you don't know how to express yourself through words. Though you want to scream your heart out but all you do is suffer from inside.

And here, Anabiya was suffering through the same.

The legs hit the ground and the sound of the shoes screeching was muted by the loud music that was blasting through the speakers attached to the walls.

Anabiya could feel the physical pain... the pain of her muscles crying out aloud to tell her to rest a bit as she took deep breaths to maintain the right level of heart rate.

"Anabiya you should stop.", Ruhina more like ordered Anabiya to stop with the heavy workout.

Anabiya glanced towards her friend and was in no mood to give up and thus she still continued running and punching until she felt some pressure around her chest and she was now in fits of cough.

Ruhina instantly ran towards Anabiya as she rubbed her back and made her settle on the ground.

"Told you to stop! Listen to me atleast once!", Ruhina scolded right after Anabiya was done with the coughing fit.

She then passed on the water bottle to Anabiya, who was sheepishly smiling, her eyes and face red because of the mini attack.

"Just trying to get myself back on track. I've been neglecting gym a lot.", Anabiya tried to make an excuse, which was partly true but Ruhina was surely not buying it.

"You workout like this whenever you're angry and frustrated.", Ruhina stated the fact and Anabiya chuckled.

"And you look like a witch right now. With those messed up hair, smudged kohl and red eyes.", Ruhina again stated and Anabiya gasped at her friend's words.

"What a supportive friend Allah has blessed me with!", Anabiya dramatically said as she sipped on some water.

"Well I tried to be a supportive and true friend but you just wanted me to keep shut.", Ruhina said the words that were true.

Anabiya looked at her, pretending to not understand what her friend meant. She knew she wasn't ready for this conversation and was about to get up only to be pulled back by Ruhina.

"How far are you going to run? You think I don't know the tears you were trying to hide while you were working out? The intensity of your punches showed the anger and hurt you are feeling, okay? Don't torture yourself. Not mentally, not physically. Just let it all out..... by speaking. Through words. What happened to that girl who would speak for two hours continuously on an episode of her favourite shows? Huh?", Anabiya just stared blankly at her friend, keeping her mouth shut as Ruhina ranted on and on.

There wasn't any second thoughts on the fact that what Ruhina said was true. Cent percent true.

But what could Anabiya say? The reason behind her turmoil was even unknown to her.

She can't just let her feelings take over her mind and destroy her friendship with Sanaya who was the most dearest to her, nor she can break the good relation which her family had with Sanaya and Omar's family.