Chapter 22

To say the day was long, would be an understatement. 

It wasn't just long, but it was like a rollercoaster that made Anabiya feel different emotions, all at once.

She refused for dinner, once in her life, and now laid on her bed just staring at the ceiling of her hotel room.

The physical exhaustion, the shock she received when she learned a random guy likes her and then a bigger shock when she learned he wasn't just any random guy, the pain she felt on her soul when she almost agreed to go on a date with a non-mahram..... all these were replaying in her head again and again, thus exhausting her more and killing her appetite.

But the most frequent thing that was again and again ringing in her mind was the words of Yusuf Elmaci for Arhaan.

He was ready to let this deal go. For You.

Anabiya smiled at this. She then thought of all the incidents where Arhaan was there for her, like a strong yet invisible wall.

A part of her heart knew that a tiny, minute part of him cared for her. And that somehow felt right to her.

......................

Sanaya sat on the couch and poked her brother who in return mock glared at her and then laughed.

"Someone looks in a good mood, ha?", she smiled and Omar shook his head.

Yes, he was happy. Why wouldn't he be? Anabiya's family was more than happy to accept him as Anabiya's other half. His dream was going to be completed.
He couldn't wait for Anabiya to return back. He wanted the ring of his name on her finger.

He wanted to make her His.

And same goes for Sanaya. Arhaan's family was in love with her and she was confident that even Arhaan will fall for her. Why wouldn't he? She had everything. She was Perfect.

The siblings were shining and Glowing because of the happiness. Both of them were waiting for the week to end. Both of them were waiting for their soon to be partners to come back. Everything seemed perfect.

But was everything perfect?

...........

Arhaan sighed as he turned and grabbed his phone from the table.

"00:13" flashed the screen.

Arhaan groaned and sat up straight on his bed and leaned his head on the headboard.

The day was a big day and although he was really happy that he got the deal and the meeting was successful, he still couldn't get over the fact that Anabiya actually agreed to go on a stupid date just to save the deal. He heard her words that showed how much she hated to go on the date but she still agreed because of the team and their efforts.

Arhaan on the other hand, really wanted to smash Yusuf's face but he controlled himself.

He missed Anabiya at the dinner party though. Even he didn't know why but he felt as if something was missing when she wasn't present there at the dinner.

Arhaan sighed and got up from his bed and walked towards the balcony and looked at the garden.

Thinking of taking a small walk, he slipped on his hoodie and sneakers, grabbed his wallet and phone and walked out of the room.

Arhaan massaged his forehead as he strolled lazily in the garden when he saw a hooded figure, sitting on the grass. He narrowed his eyes to focus on the person and he was a bit surprised to discover that it was none  other than Anabiya.