Chapter 2

"I'm a happy personality with a heavy soul, sometimes it gets weird."

The cars were dashing and crashing around, making loud noises but they weren't as loud as the boys' who were controlling them.

Nothing excited boys more than sports and video games.

And here two boys, in their early 20's were on their PlayStation and having the time of their lives.

Arhaan and his brother Humaid were so engrossed in the game that they didn't even hear  Nabeeha, their sister's voice from downstairs.

And then they heard a loud banging voice and Arhaan realised it's his dear sister who wasn't being so dear right now.

"What is it Nabeeha? " Humaid yelled as he paused the game.

Nabeeha opened the door and showed her discontent as she shook her head at the boys.

"What are you guys? Five?" She said as she rolled her eyes at the boys.

"Why so serious, Beeha! What are you? Forty?" Arhaan joked that earned him a glare from his sister.

Nabeeha was 24. She and Humaid were twins which always made Arhaan jealous.

"Dad called you both downstairs. He wants to talk to you. And Arhaan it's about you. Mainly!" She quickly said and winked at the last part.

"Marriage?" Arhaan and Humaid said in unison and Nabeeha again shook her head.

"I guess you were the one who used to run away when mom used to randomly suggest any girl for you?" She taunted and laughed as she left the room.

Both the brothers knew what their father wants to talk to them about.

Certainly not marriage.

Humaid patted Arhaan's back.
"You'll be fine, big boy. Finally you're getting what you always wanted. Go for it, Arhaan boy."

"Assalamualaikum, Dad!" Arhaan and Humaid greeted their father as Mr. Abdul Saeed smiled and replied to their greeting.

Mr.Abdul is in his 50's. A kind hearted person who truly believed in his religion. He achieved a lot and  secured the future for his family. But he didn't let his children spoil nor did they let them believe that everything is a piece of cake.

Mrs. Hafsa Abdul Saeed is 3 years younger than her husband. She is a woman who believes in discipline and principles but she is a sweetheart.

After everyone settled down, Abdul smiled as he handed a file to Arhaan.

Arhaan knitted his eyebrows as he went through the file and when he was done,  he closed it and placed it on the table in front of him as he sighed.

"Dad.... You know what I actually want.... I admire you and I want to be like you. I admire how you have created so much with your own efforts. I want to earn something big for myself, by myself. I want to be an entrepreneur and open a company of my own. Make it as successful as yours. I'm sorry Dad,  I can't accept your offer to be CEO in one of your companies." Arhaan  explained.

Arhaan was so passionate about his dreams that his eyes shone when he was just speaking about it.

Arhaan is a fighter. A person who wants to be self made. A person who won't mind struggling to achieve what he wants.

Abdul smiled proudly and Humaid grinned. They were proud of Arhaan. Well that would be an understatement.

"Arhaan, my child. I know you three and Hafsa better than I know myself" Abdul said  and the whole family smiled at the man and his words.