Chapter 7

The bright Sunday sun shone it's way out from the curtains on a peaceful face with messy hair.

The phone again vibrated and the alarm tone rang for like the fifth time and Anabiya groaned.

This time instead of snoozing it, she turned it off and again slipped deep into her duvet.

And then it hit her.

SUNDAY. DAY OUT WITH RUHINA AND SANAYA. HAVE TO MEET RAIYYAN. HAMIDA KHALA IS VISITING.

It looked as if a cat's tail was held by a huge rock and it was trying to escape.

Anabiya quickly ran to the bathroom, not before hurting her leg on the side table.

Ouch!

After the shower and her basic stuff, she wore her outfit for the day. She was pretty excited about it though.

Quickly drying her hair she left it open and went to the kitchen where she found her mom and dad making breakfast

Aseef always loved helping his wife whenever he can and well that too was considered a 'wife's pet' thing by most of their relatives who were still trapped into their nonsense thoughts and beliefs and always gave their irrelevant opinions.

Anabiya smiled as her heart melted at the site in front of her. For Twenty-one years she was seeing the bond and love her parents were sharing and she was so grateful for it. Alhumdulillah and Masha'Allah.

"Assalamualaikum!" Anabiya greeted as she sat down for breakfast.

"WalekumAssalam Anabeee! Here, have this." Aseef greeted back as she passed on kheema baida and malai to Anabiya which she accepted gladly and digged into her food.

Soon enough Suhail joined and then Fatima's phone started ringing.

Anabiya pursed her lips together as she looked at the caller ID and quickly passed the phone to her mother.

Fatima shook her head at Anabiya's gesture and received the call. And after like chatting with her sister for few minutes, she ended the call and all the other three members of her family stared at her, willing to know why did the woman call.

"Hamida will be here in twenty minutes." Fatima declared and Anabiya grimaced.

"What? She was about to come in the afternoon. Why such early visits and 'pleasures', Mumma?'' Suhail whined.

No matter how much Suhail teased his sister, in the end he knew he loved his sister more than anything and whatever hurt her, hurted him. So therefore, Anabiya's dislike towards Hamida resulted in Suhail's dislike towards the woman too.

Aseef glared at his children.
"She's your aunt. Behave, kids!" He scolded.

Fatima noticed the look of grimace on her children's faces and shook her head.