Chapter 5

"Maybe the journey isn't about becoming anything.
Maybe it's becoming everything that isn't really you.
So you can be who you were meant to be in the first place..."

Anabiya's  P.O.V.

My head was paining, my eyes were heavy and I was tired,  both physically and mentally.

I know it's my work, but this end moment project just stressed me a lot. And skipping the breakfast today was actually a bad idea because I still haven't eaten anything since last night and well during the lunch break I was working.

I walked towards Arhaan Sir's cabin and got in with his permission.

Handing him the papers and presentations, I was now walking towards my cabin.

I almost flopped on my chair as I went through my phone for any important stuff that needs to be done.
Then I saw Sanaya's texts.

Omar will collect all the documents that we need to submit at the university. I'll be leaving in an hour for the uni so just hand Omar all the documents. He'll hand them to me so that I can submit yours too. -Sanayaaaaa❤

And that's when I got a call from Omar.

''Asalam alaikum, weirdo!" Omar greeted so pleasantly. Sarcasm duh.

"WALEKUMASSALAM OMARRRR!" I almost yelled and almost regretted cause I felt a shooting pain in my head.

"Ugh calm down. I know you are happy. Like why won't you be? Me, Omar Sameer just called you!"

"Such unannounced pleasures! Ahem ahem!" I said in a sickly sweet manner.

"Okay now, so I'm near your office building. Hand me your documents,  your highness!" Omar scoffed and laughed.

"Haha! Yes yes. By the way, I am hungry. Can you drop me to any fast food place. Like nearby?" I asked.

"You didn't have your lunch? You skipped your lunch? Am I dreaming?" Omar pretended to be shocked and I clicked my tongue.

"Yeah huh"

"Well, wanna go grab something quick?"

"Sure. I'm coming down in 5."

.............
AUTHOR'S  P.O.V.

With this, Anabiya ended the call and left not before informing Mrs.Coutinho.

Anabiya and Omar went to a nearby fast food joint because of such shortage of time. They quickly ordered their food and in seven minutes, their food was served. Yeah, Anabiya counted the time too.

Both of them just started eating after reciting the Dua and after sometime Anabiya's phone started ringing.

"Uh? Arhaan Sir?" Anabiya mumbled.

"Yes, Arhaan Sir, wha-" Anabiya picked up the call but was cut off by Arhaan.

"Don't you know the office timings,  Miss Malik?" Arhaan questioned with irritation and anger laced in his voice.