Chapter 19

Early Updateeeee!

Show some love my sweetkins!!!

..............

The lights in the room and the colour of the walls too were shining, all praising her beauty. The beautiful babypink sequins dress was adding more grace to her flawless beauty.

She brushed her hair one last time and smiled proudly as she admired herself in the big mirror.

She knew she was beautiful. She knew it and she was a bit proud of it too.

Who wouldn't be?

"Sanaya! C'mon darling, we are getting late. It's already 7!", Rabiya shouted from the living room and Sanaya quickly grabbed her branded, luxurious purse and phone.

Slipping on her heels, she quickly got off the stairs and then loosely wrapped her dupatta around her head with hair still visible as they covered her face with grace.

Rabiya had one of those social meetups and today one of her friend's son was getting engaged. She knew many big, well-known families will be attending the party tonight so obviously she wouldn't leave a chance to find a suitable guy for her daughter.

Rabiya was even considering a girl for Omar because she knew both of her children deserved the best and according to her the reasons given by Anabiya were tantrums and nothing else.

"Omar is coming with us?", Sanaya questioned as she walked towards the car and saw her brother leaning on it.

"Yeah. I want to set him up with a good girl.", Rabiya casually stated and at this Sanaya stopped in her tracks.

"What do you mean, Ma?", she whisper-yelled.

Rabiya knew her daughter took her words in a wrong way so she quickly corrected herself.

"I mean, Omar told me that Anabiya needs time and well she's not been visiting our house too from past few days. I don't think so she's interested. Well I don't know I sometimes feel she's just trying it hard to get. Otherwise who can reject my son?", Rabiya almost boasted and Sanaya rolled her eyes.

"Ma she's not playing anything.", Sanaya and Rabiya immediately looked at Omar who was now staring back at them.

"She said she needs time and she even told me to not wait for her. But I don't mind waiting for her. I'll wait for her till the time she either says yes or the time she says she loves someone else.", Omar said though his heart broke a little at the end.

Rabiya was dumbfounded. She never thought her son would fall for a plain girl as Anabiya.

This made her take a big decision.

"Tomorrow I'm going to Anabiya's house to ask her hand for marriage from Fatima and Aseef.", Rabiya announced.

...............

Anabiya again yawned as she carelessly walked towards the elevator of the grand hotel.

She thought Dubai will be fun but all she did for three days was work, work and WORK.

Though the work load was not that much but yes, the meetings were exhausting and Anabiya thought of this as a mini vacation but the work and meetings crushed her dreams of a vacation and thus she was bored which made this feel more torturous.

Arhaan on the other hand was loving it how everything was going as per the plan. In fact better than that. He was surely proud of himself.

He knew his team was efficient but he wasn't expecting a smooth effort by Anabiya's side and well, they didn't even argue or fight.