Chapter 13

The girl laughed and the room echoed with her chuckling as she twirled around happily.

A hand then caught her wrist, slowly stopping her, and her long hair covered her round face.

She chuckled again as the hand removed hair from her face, sending all kinds of electricity and current through her veins, lighting her soul on fire.

By now, the girl had her eyes closed and a smile was plastered on her face.

The girl, after sometime opened her eyes and as soon as she looked at the handsome face in front of her, he pulled her and twisted her wrist tightly and twirled her, with a force and then everything went blur.... and then dark.

"Enjoying, Anabiya?"

"ZAYD? ZAYD!" The girl shouted as she cried in the darkness, trying to steady herself from the constant  spinning.

"Why Zayd? Why?"

Anabiya woke up, gasping for air as she rushed out of her bed, searching for the switch board.

But running directly after waking up didn't help as she tripped and fell on the floor, hurting her foot. Her face was covered in sweat, while her medium length hair were sticking on her face and neck. She crawled and limped and then turned on the lights. She was gasping for air.

She leaned on the wall as she sighed and closed her eyes as a tear slipped down her cheek.

Soon, the tears slipped as if just let loose and then a muffled sob escaped Anabiya's lips.

She covered her mouth in order to stop the sound but failed miserably as she hiccupped and then sobbed again.

Realising that her heart needed to pour itself out, she let go of her mouth and then slipped into the her melancholy.

"I hate you, Zayd..... Zayd Dawood. I hate you!" She cried as she hugged herself.

"No.... I swear.... My heart could be breaking, my life could be falling apart, but I'll not let the solitary water droplets fall from my eyes..... one day, I'll be over you. Over you.", Anabiya sobbed.

The girl was in peices.  She hugged herself in a way.... in a way as if trying to protect herself and preventing herself from falling apart.

Who said monsters are dangerous? People are worse!

........

The young man quickly sipped on his bitter coffee and typed on his phone as he walked towards the elevator.

After replying to everyone's greeting, he entered his cabin and called Rhea.

"We need to call an urgent meeting. Ask the Directors, CS and Members to meet in the Board Room in 30 minutes." Arhaan ordered Rhea.

After exactly 30 minutes, all the members were assembled in the room and Arhaan greeted everyone.

But then a look of confusion was flashed on his face.

A goofy smile was missing.

"Where's Anabiya.... Malik?" He questioned.

"She's not feeling very well today, Sir. She informed that she won't be coming today." Tanya informed and Arhaan simply nodded.