Chapter 36: Letting You Go

First of all, I'm sorry for the late update! Your girl has been busy. Also I have been working on the new story. So yeah pretty tight schedule.

Also I made a mistake in the last chapter. I kinda messed up Arhaan's age *facepalms*

Arhaan is twenty two almost twenty three. Anabiya is twenty one. Humaid and Omar are twenty four.

So yep, confusion is cleared.

Also you must be wondering who are the faces behind our Humaid and Afia. So I've posted a picture. So check it out.

Vote. Comment. Share.

Vote for all previous chapters if you haven't and comment DEDICATION to get a chalter dedicated and also a follow.

Thankyou and I love you.
           ~A.

....................................

"I live in a cycle of repetitive relapses. Rendering responsibilities, drowning  myself to work more than my body and mind can to stop my soul before it collapses.

Trying to stay afloat but I always drown... drown in the ocean of sadness.

I am now triggered by the smallest of emotions.

Drowning in this grief.... grief of losing you.

Every moment of every day I hate myself whenever I look in the mirror, just my demons laughing back at me.

And then as I always do, crash myself right in the wall, often hurting my physical form.

But I swear, I Swear it hurts less than the pain I feel inside of me.

Maybe it's the guilt.... guilt of not trying hard enough.

Or just the feeling of losing you.

Losing you before you were even mine..."

Arhaan felt dead. He had so much remorse inside him, so much that it could make anyone shiver with it's intensity.

After the big announcement or let's say announcements made by Dadi Amma, the preparations were in full swing from the very next day.

The families were bonding really well.

Malik's already had good relations with Zafar Sameer's family, but they were now bonding with the Saeed's too.

Especially the ladies. Men were busy with their own work stuff, but the ladies, that is, Fatima Malik, Rabiya Zafar and Hafsa Saeed were bonding really well.

Ofcourse, over shopping.

Hafsa introduced Shahana, that is Ali's mother and Nabeeha's soon to be mother-in-law along with Warina who was Afia's mother to Fatima and Rabiya and now these ladies were a mini group of their own, with ofcourse Dadi Amma as their leader.

On the other hand, things were going great between Sanaya and Anabiya which was becoming a mystery for Ruhina, and all she could think was about the black magic or voodoo that Sanaya may have casted upon Anabiya.