Chapter 11

The sun slightly shone, as it was all ready to set. The sky in it's full glory showed the aesthetics with the beautiful colours running as if in a competition with one another.

Sunsets..... They were Anabiya's favourite. She loved the show the sky and the nature performed at this point of time.

Anabiya smiled at her bestfriend when the sun shone slightly on their faces and Sanaya squirmed.

Meanwhile, Omar just stared at the girl infront of him. A smile plastered on his face and with the sunlight slightly shining on his face and his hair, he looked absolutely stunning.

Omar couldn't decide what was more beautiful at the moment.... The Sun, the sky, the birds or Anabiya.

The sound of her laugh and her childish behaviour, he realised that he was falling for Anabiya. But little did he know, not only him, but someone else realised it too.

His sister. Sanaya.

"So you liked the view?" Sanaya questioned as she entered the house with Omar after dropping Anabiya.

"What?" Omar questioned back, almost jumping. He sat on the couch and scrolled through his phone while Sanaya just stared at him.

"Stop staring. It's creepy!" Omar said after a while.

At this Sanaya smirked at settled beside her brother.

"Yeah really? Then why were you being all creepy there on the hill side, staring at my bestfriend? Huh?" Sanaya raised her eyebrows and smirked.

Omar's eyes widened and he looked like as if he has seen a ghost or his sister has grown multiple heads.

"Wh-what? What are you talking about? I was just looking at the..... sky!" Omar said as he got up and walked towards the kitchen.

Need something to avoid this conversation.

"Oh please! I saw you. And for your kind information, this ain't the first time, lover boy. I saw you looking at her like before too. You look at her as if you're a 5 year old and she's a lollipop." Sanaya said, clearly not giving up as she followed Omar.

"Did you just call her a lollipop?" Omar laughed and Sanaya rolled her eyes.

"I called you a five year old too." She winked.

"You're actually behaving like Anabiya." Omar shook his head.

"Well, yeah bestfriends pick each other's habit." Sanaya shrugged and Omar nodded as he drank some water.

"But you know what? She's more cute." Omar smirked and Sanaya narrowed her eyes.

"Trying to build a knot in our friendship through jealousy huh? Oh my Allah! Wait! Did you call her cute?" Sanaya gasped.

"Now that you know I like her.... I can openly say good things about her." Omar smirked.

He waited for Sanaya to say something but the girl just stared at him.

Or behind him.

"Uh hi mom!" Sanaya quickly muttered and Omar had a horrified look on his face.

Hope she didn't listen. Hope she didn't. She didn't.

"Oh so my boy likes his childhood enemy?"

Shoooott! She did!

"Mom...." Omar whispered as he was actually in loss of words. Infact, he looked like a red mess.