Another Flashback

(Everything is in Cassidys point of view unless said otherwise.)

My eyes opened and everything from the previous few hours came back into my mind. This is still a lot to take in. I need to go for a run and clear my head. I need to get out of this house, just for a few hours. I looked around to find all of the boys sleeping in weird positions in the living room. I began to wiggle my way out of the blanket laid over Jack, Jonah, and I. I was being extremely quiet in order to not wake any of the boys. After I finally got out of the blanket I tip toed around the boys sleeping on the floor. Once the coast was clear and I would't step on anyone I made my way to the front door. I felt bad but I just need to clear my head. I began to jiggle the nob but the door wouldn't budge. Locked. What the crap boys. I should of known it wouldn't be this easy. I made my way to the back door and tried that handle, locked again. I might of said a few things under my breath... 

"Cassidy, what are you doing?" A sleeping Daniel said as I tried to open a window which was locked too.

"I need to clear my head, go for a run or something." I responded, while trying another window. I pushed on the window as hard as I could, aggravated and desperate. Then I felt a warm hand on my back. Sparks shot through my body from the persons touch. I looked at the source of the hand only to find Daniel. 

"Cassidy go back to sleep." He said, looking into my eyes.

"I c-can't theres too m-much going on in m-my head." It took me a few seconds to finally push the words out. His eyes are so mesmerizing, I could stare at them all night. 

"Cassidy, please." Daniel begged. I couldn't reject his beautiful eyes. 

"Fine." I sighed. I began walking back to my room when a thought came across my mind. "Will you stay with me? Just until I fall asleep?" I asked Daniel. 

"Of course, anything for you love." Daniel replied sweetly. OMG HE JUST CALLED ME LOVE! Holy freaking cow i'm catching a big case of the feels. I smiled at him and continued walking back to my room. I climbed in bed and Daniel got in beside me. We cuddled a little bit and I slowly drifted to sleep, feeling safe and loved. 

-

-

-

Flashback 

"Stop! Stop hurting me!" I yelled to John as his fist collided with my nose. I had been here for two weeks now. They had only given me their left overs 5 times. I haven't eaten in days. I am so weak from the countless beatings they have given me. Every day one of the boys takes a turn hurting me. Some are softer than others, John was always the hardest. 

"No can do cupcake." He replied, hitting me again. I just continued to scream and cry.

"Please! I never did anything to you!" I begged. He had no reason to hurt me.

"Your parents did more than you will ever know!" He spat back. What did my parents have to do with this? If this fight was between them why did he have to drag me into it. Where my parents even looking for me?

"Tell me." I demanded between slaps.

"Your horrible excuses for parents killed my mate! The only person I will ever love! They killed her right in front of me!" he yelled angrily, after he told me he punched me in the gut. All I ever was to him was a punching bag. There was no way my parents ever killed anyone. They are far to nice and kind and loving to commit such a horrid act. At least I thought. This mad man has me doubting everything I've ever known. He has hurt me far more than physically. 

"No! I refuse to believe you!"  I cried back, he just continued to beat me. Each slap and punch was filled with hatred and disgust. 

"Believe what you want, it is the truth." He backfired. That did not convince me any more. No matter how many times he hit me I still wouldn't believe him. I continued to scream in pain and ball my eyes out. He finally finished and left me in the corner of the cell. I curled up into a ball, laying in my own blood. Eventually the darkness overcame me and I blacked out.

Present

My eyes shot open. It was just another horrible memory. Once again the boys where all surrounding me, terrified expressions crossed over their faces. They where in the same positions as the night before. Jack and Corbyn looked especially horrified. As soon as I opened my eyes Jack immediately hugged me, the boys followed and soon we where in a giant group hug.

"Cassidy, I can't believe you had to go through that." Jack cooed while petting my hair. He knew? How?

"Cassidy we can see your dreams, hear your thoughts, and other such things." Corbyn answered, motioning to him and Jack. I forgot they could do all of that. Now that they know I guess there is no reason not to tell them the full story, the other boys might as well know to. After I calmed down I released the hug and motioned them into the living room. This time I had a few things to get off my chest. We all sat down on the couches, the boys sitting next/across from me.

"I-I need to t-tell you a few t-things." I stated, looking at each of them.

-

-

-

Cassidys past is coming to light in the next chapter! I probably wont be able to update again until tomorrow afternoon. I have a few things going on this weekend. I hope you guys have been liking the story so far! Please give me suggestions for future chapters (if you have any)! -Ivey