I've Got Her

What do you mean? I asked her.

You will know soon. We need to focus on the task at hand. She avoided the question.

Which is? I asked, I would like to know what is happening, after all it is my body.

You should know by now. Lela answered me. My goodness this chick likes to be vague.

And you like to ask a lot of questions. She answered as she darted into a building. Shiiii... This is not good.

Give me control. Now. I demanded.  

I will not let you do this. I stated as she made her way into the elevator, pressing the top floor button. 

Logan is a friend! He had to do what he did. Why don't you see that? I questioned Lela. She was ignoring me. 

Lela! Answer me! This is my body! You can't kill my friends in my body. I won't let you. I can't believe this. I hope Logan is prepared.

He better be. Lela finally said something. I hated the way she said this though. Her voice was so menacing. We soon approached the all to familiar apartment door. Lela didn't even bother to knock, she just kicked it down. 

"WHERE ARE YOU?" Her voice roared throughout the apartment. She began sniffing the air, searching for Logan. 

He's not here. She said to me.

Naw dip Sherlock. I sassed as Lela made herself comfortable on Logans couch.

What are you doing? I questioned her.

Waiting, what does it look like I am doing? She returned my sass from earlier.

Ok, lets talk about this. I attempted to reason with her.

There is nothing to discuss. She announced. Suddenly her nose went up in the air as she shot up from the couch. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my neck and my body fell limp. Before I could fall I was caught by two strong arms. 

"Lela decided to come play, eh?" Logan questioned as I let the darkness overcome me.

Logans P.O.V

"No, Lydia-" I was trying to explain to Lydia that we needed more plates.

"I'm getting paper plates, Logan." She stated.

"Buuuut Lydiaaaaaaa" I whined.

"Buuuut Loooggaaannnn" She mocked.

"Hold on Lydia, getting another call." It was Jonah. I ended the call with Lydia and quickly answered Jonah.

"Logan. She's gone." Jonah stated, out of breath.

"How long?" I asked, immediately knowing he was referring to Cassidy.

"Just now. We couldn't do anything." His voice was full of disappointment.

"Is her witherin out?" I asked, trying to get a better feel for the situation.

"Yes, it's a full moon." He stated.

"Ok, thanks for calling me. I will be expecting her incase if she comes here. I'll call you if anything happens." I informed him.

"Thanks Logan." He replied before ending the call quickly. I hurriedly rushed a text to Lydia, 'Don't come home. Txt you when clear.' I then formed a plan in my head. If she comes in, she is gonna be extremely mad at me. I need to hide my scent so she can't find me. I grabbed my bottle of Nose Stuffer and sprayed it around the house. Now, I need to calm her down once she gets here. I reached into the kitchen cabinet and grabbed one of my many stun needles. These things come in handy, especially when it comes to witherins. Now I need to hide, I have no clue when she will be here, or if she is even coming. I dashed into Evans room, he is at the beach with some friends. It is a good thing I gave Brenden the day off too. Right after I closed Evans door, the front door burst open. Perfect timing. 

"WHERE ARE YOU?" I heard her shout. It was obvious her witherin, Lela took over. After a few minutes of silence it was safe to say the Nose Stuffer had worked. I positioned the needle in my fingers and slowly opened the door. I peered through the crack to see Cassidy sitting on the couch facing away from me. How perfect. I began to take slow, soft steps towards her, ready to stick the needle in her neck. I was in arms distance of her when she sot off of the couch suddenly, sticking her nose in the air. I quickly stuck the needle in her neck before she had the chance to turn around. Her body stiffened immediately as she began to fall. I quickly caught her before she hit the floor.

"Lela decided to come play, eh?" I questioned playfully as her eyes closed and her body went completely limp. I picked her up and laid her on the couch. I pulled out my phone and texted Lydia that it was safe to come back, then called Jonah.

"Anything on Cass?" He questioned worriedly.

"I've got her." I told him. I heard several sighs coming from the other line.

"We are coming over right now." He stated quickly before ending the call.

.

.

.

Ayyyooo, second chapter of the dayyooo. Tomorrow is Friday which means its the start of a weekend that is hopefully full of updates! Love you all <3 -Ivey