Get Ready

"Cassidyyyyy!" Logan yelled from the hallway.

"Whhaaaaaatttt!" I yelled back.

"Are you ready yet?" He asked, appearing in my doorway. Once he saw me still laying in my bed with my pajamas on, he frowned.

"Ready for what?" I asked.

"Today is Thanksgiving." Logan stated in a duh tone.

"And...?" I trailed off.

"We are eating lunch with my parents." Logan waved his arms around. A shocked expression was suddenley slapped on my face.

"Since when?" I exclaimed.

"Since two weeks ago! Jonah was supposed to tell you." Logan whined.

"Joooonaaahhh!" I called for him. I heard footsteps rush towards my room. As soon as Jonah caught a glimpse of me his eyes widened. He was wearing the closest thing to a suit, without wearing an actual suit. 

"Why aren't you ready?" He asked, out of breath.

"Hmm, maybe because no one told me we where going anywhere?!?" I yelled at him. His face grew even more shocked as he fiddled with his tie.

"Well, you see... I'm sorry!" He stuttered.

"When do we leave?" I asked, getting out of bed.

"Fifteen minutes." Logan stated, looking at his wrist even though he wasn't wearing a watch.  

"What?!? You do realize I'm a girl, right?" I questioned.

"Ooo girl, does someone need fashion advice?" Daniel asked, strutting into the room.

"Oh honey this girl needs a thousand page book on fashion." He stated after looking at me. He rushed to my closet and returned with an outfit in hand.

"Put this on. Hurry!" He demanded. I rushed to the bathroom and changed out of my pajamas and into the outfit. I won't have time to do my hair extravagantly so I brushed through it and put it in a simple fishtail braid.

<Outfit>

<Hair>

"Are you done yet?" Daniel yelled from the other side of bathroom door

"Are you done yet?" Daniel yelled from the other side of bathroom door. I walked out of the bathroom and spun around.

"Gorgeous as always." He stated, pecking my lips.

"We need to leave!" Zach shouted, walking into my room.

"Dang, you look beautiful." He stated, walking over to me. He snaked his arms around my waist and I placed mine around his neck. We kissed each other before being interrupted by Jack.

"Lets go!" He yelled from the hallway. Zach and I pulled away, following Daniel out the door.

"Cassidy looking perfect." Corbyn smiled at me before kissing my cheek.

"Y'all don't look too bad yourselves." I chuckled lightly as we made our way out to the car.

"Cassidy! Want your purse?" Jonah yelled, rushing to lock the door and meet us in the car.

"Thanks Jo." I kissed him on the cheek as he gave me my purse. I was the last to get in the vehicle. All of the seats where taken so I decided to sit on Jacks lap. Logan drove and Jonah rode shotgun. 

"How long is the drive?" I asked Logan.

"Only about thirty minutes." He answered before Jonah plugged his phone into the AUX. "Stressed Out" by twenty one pilots began to play. We had a dance party in the car and before I knew it, we arrived at the King and Queens mansion.

.

.

.

Short chapter, I know. I felt this was a good place to cut it off. Another chapter will be coming out in twenty minutes and some stuff goes down. Thanks for reading <3 -Ivey