The Bros Are Back

I groaned loudly as the harsh light hit my eyes. 

"Thank goodness." I heard Corbyn let out a sigh of relief from beside me in the bed. I opened my eyes fully, allowing them to adjust to the light before glancing around the room. Corbyn sat up next to me, his eyes foggy. Suddenly the door burst open.

"Your ok!" Zach shouted excitedly as he jumped on top of the bed. The other boys appeared in the doorway behind him.

"Wha?" I groggily questioned, still have asleep.

"Your witherin came out last night." Daniel stated, his lips forming a tight line.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I apologized, reaching up to kiss Zach's cheek.

"Don't apologize. You couldn't help it." Jonah instructed.

"Is Logan going to be coming?" I asked.

"Yeah, we called him last night and he took the earliest flight here from his trip." Corbyn stated. I put my head in my hands, slightly over whelmed with everything going on around me after just waking up. What are we going to do now? Theres a mad man running around who's been ordered to kill me. Shoe! If the witch ordered Jake to kill me, that means she knows about me.What about my family? Who all-

"Cass? You good?" Zach asked from right in front of me, concern swirling in his eyes. 

"If this witch knows about me, think of everything else she could know..." I trailed.

"We already thought about this, thats why we hired a few people to go snoop around." Jonah stated.

"Oh, did my brothers ever come?" I asked, remembering looking forward to seeing them yesterday. 

"Lets go to the living room." Daniel suggested, not answering my question. I got out of bed and followed the boys towards the living room. As we got closer, I could hear clicks and arguing. Entering the room, my jaw fell at the sight.

"Eth! Gray!" I exclaimed, seeing my two brothers furiously pushing buttons on XBox controllers. They instantly dropped them at the sound of my voice. I rushed forward to them, launching myself into their arms. During our group hug, everything seemed perfect. However, that didn't last long.

.

.

.

Super duper short chapter! Buttttttttt, I was tagged by @iiWhyDontWeFanii to write 13 facts about myself so here you go :)

1) I'm 15 and my birthday is October 9th 2002.

2) I don't have a specific style of music I listen to. As long as it has a good beat and doesn't have super foul language, I'm all in! However, a few of my favorites to listen to are Why Don't We (obviously), Mumford and Sons, Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Khalid, Adele, Shawn Mendes, and Camila Cabello. I also love to browse different music. I'm always listening to something new :)

3) I love Art and singing. I sing for my church's Kidz Program every once in a while.

4) My favorite show is Stranger Things. I don't watch a lot of TV but I do love to watch Stranger Things every once in a while.

5) My favorite youtubers are the Dolan Twins (Todays video was freaking hilarious), David Dobrik, Liza Koshy, and Weston Koury (he's so hilarious lol, follow him on twitter :))

6) I think I overuse the this:    :)   It's not a problem I'm just happy lol :)

7) I LOVE talking to y'all! Feel free to message or snapchat me :) (oof I did it again)

8) I have a record player that I love very very much. I rearranged my room for it and everything lol. I love listening to records and it just makes my room that much more tumblr/pinteresty.