I'm Sorry

"Whatever, you had your reasons. Please don't resort to that every time I get mad though." I sighed, facing Logan.

"I won't. I will teach you how to control yourself." Logan reassures.

"So, what about that movie?" Zach asks, puling us out of our awkward silence.

"I wanna watch Despicable Me!" I yell, running to the couch.

"I got blankets!" Jonah calls.

"I got snacks!" Zach and Daniel yell at the same time. Everyone bursts into a fit of laughter. Everyone eventually makes their way to the couches. I sit in the middle of the couch, Jack plops himself in the spot to the left of me. Logan who is still slightly avoiding me, goes to the couch to the left of us. Corbyn sits to the right of me at the end of the couch. Jack fidles with the remote and eventually gets Despicable Me pulled up. Soon after Jonah comes through the door way hidden behind a pile of blankets. He drops them all onto me.

"Hey! These are soft!" I exclaim, my mood quickly changing. The boys laugh as Jonah throws a blanket at Logan. He then places two on the other couch, then fills in the spot between Corbyn and I. We use the four blankets Jonah left on top of me and make ourselves comfortable. I lean my head against Jonah and Jack leans his head against me. After we get all settled in, Zach and Daniel come into the room carrying four big bowls of popcorn. They give Logan a bowl, us two bowls, and keep one for themselves. Finally we start the movie. Soon into the movie my eye lids feel heavy as I drift off to sleep.

Jacks Point Of View

We where a good thirty minutes into the movie when I heard soft snores coming from under me. I looked down to see a sleeping Cassidy. Soon after her face filled with fear and pain. The soft snores turned into whimpers. I knew what was coming, she was having another nightmare.

"Boys." I said, pointing to Cass.

"Not again." Daniel sighed. The boys began making their way over to Cassidy. 

"Whats happening?" Logan questions.

"She has been having nightmares almost every night since we found her." I explain to Logan. I noticed Corbyn was holding her hand, his eyes closed. He had already started listening in, I guess I should too. I gently grabbed Cassidys hand and closed my eyes.

Flash Back

"No! You can't beat me any second you wish! I won't stand for this!" Cassidy yelled at a big, bald man with dark brown eyes, they had an extremely small glint of deep green.

"Oh but I will." The man snickered. He walked up to Cassidy who was chained to a chair in a cell located in a moldy, cold, basement. The man then began to lightly caress her cheek. Cassidy shivered in disgust.

"Don't touch me!" She spat in his face while trying to get out of the chains. The man looked furious.

"When will you realize you are mine? I can do whatever I want to you!" The man yelled at Cassidy, raising his hand to hit her. Cassidy closed her eyes, ready to bear the weight of the impact. The mans hand collided with her cheek, sending a sharp pain through Cassidys face, she didn't show it however. 

"No matter how many times you hit me I will never love you!" Cassidy hissed through gritted teeth. The man just continued to hit her. Cassidy continued to hide her pain and take the beatings. After the man was done he gave Cassidy one last slap. He then stormed up the basement stairs. Cassidy began to silently cry to herself. She had lost all hope of ever escaping but she was still fighting. 

Present

The image went black signaling Cassidy had woken up. When I opened my eyes all of the boys where backed away from her, fear and shock covered their faces. Logan ran out of the room into the kitchen. I looked at Cassidy and saw that her eyes where fiery red. This wasn't Cassidy, it was her writherin. 

"Cass, calm down."I said as calmly as possible.

"CALM DOWN? HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN THE MELTED POPSICLE BRAIN WHO KILLED MY PARENTS IS IN THIS HOUSE?" This voice yelled out of Cassidy. Jonah left the room, most likely to go to Logan. I heard footsteps coming closer from behind me. Apparently Cassidy heard them to as she turned around. Let me just say she was not happy by who she saw when she turned around. She let out a giant angry sigh.

'I CAN'T BELIEVE I FINALLY GET TO KILL YOU LIKE YOU KILLED MY PARENTS." The voice yelled at Logan. Jonah crept up behind Cassidy holding a cloth that was most likely covered in chloroform. Cassidy reached out to Logan, I held her back just in time as Jonah held the cloth in front of her mouth. Cassidy collapsed in my arms. 

"We have got to do something about this, soon." I state the obvious, sighing.

"Yeah, before someone gets hurt." Logan says, emphasizing someone while pointing to himself.

"I'll go put her in her bed." I suggest, picking Cassidy up.

"How do we know she won't still be all witherin bad a when she wakes up?" Zach questions.

"We are not tying her up." Corbyn states, I nod.

"She has had a ridiculously bad past. Trust me." I state Corbyn nods his head.

"I wish I could know." Jonah states, hanging his head down. 

"I wish you all could know." Corbyn says. 

"Theres gotta be someway that we could show them." I say, turning towards Corbyn.

"Actually..." Logans voice trails off. I raise an eyebrow at him, curious. "You could use mind link and replay your memory of Cassidys dreams to the boys." Logan suggests.

"How did I not think of that? Anyways, Cassidy. What do we do?" I question, motioning to the sleeping girl in my arms.

"Take her to her room, I will give her a stun needle so if she is still all witherin bad a when she wakes up we can calm her down before she does anything." Logan suggests.

"As much as I hate doing it I agree." Daniel speaks up. We all nod.

"I'll go get it." Logan walks out of the room. Jonah lets out a sigh. Logan returns holding the small needle. He walks over to the sleeping Cassidy in my arms.

"Im sorry." He mumbles as he sticks the needle in her neck. After it has a few minutes to take effect I feel Cassidy go stiff. Logan removes the needle and goes to throw it away. I take Cassidy to her room. I put her in her bed and pull the covers over her. She looks so peaceful but I know there is a civil war going on in her mind. I gently kiss her forehead and leave the room. 

-

-

-

Two updates in a day! If you guys have a fan account for the boys leave it in the comments below and I will follow you! Thank you for reading! Have a great day! -Ivey <3

1173 Words