Daniel

Daniels POV

"Good morning love." I whispered to Cassidy as she finally opened her eyes.

"Good morning Dani." She whispered back.

"Lets go get some breakfast, then we can leave for our date." I suggested.

"Where are we going?" She asked me while sitting up.

"That, is a surprise. Wear your swimsuit under your clothes though." I informed her, not wanting to give away my plans. She quickly changed in the bathroom and we made our way into the kitchen where everyone else was.

"Morning guys!" Zach exclaimed from the table.

"Good morning, breakfast is everyone for themselves." Jonah stated, meaning we all had to get ourselves breakfast.

"Do you just want to get something while we are out?" I aksed, turning to Cassidy. She nodded while smiling.

"Out?" Jack questioned.

"I am having a date day with Cassidy." I informed them.

"Oooo, get some." Logan joked.

"Lets get going." I rushed, trying to get away from the annoying people we live with. Cassidy and I made our way out the front door and got in my car.

"So, can you tell me where we are going?" she asked as I pulled out of the driveway.

"How about we go to IHop for breakfast, then the beach." I suggested.

"Sounds fun!" She exclaimed. She plugged her phone into the AUX cord.

"Are you prepared for Cassidys Totally Tubular Throwback playlist?" She asked with a playful smirk slapped across her face. I chuckled in response as she hit play. "The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air" by Will Smith began to play, I was extremely impressed when Cassidy rapped the entire song perfectly. Next, "ABC" by the Jackson 5 came on. Dang, I love this girl. We sang along to the song and danced. We where having a great time. Eventually, we made it to the IHop parking lot. I got out of my seat and rushed to open Cassidys door for her. We walked in the restaurant hand in hand, it was the best feeling in the world.

~~~~~~Time skip to the beach provided to you by Noodles~~~~~~

We walked closer to the water to set up our spot. When we reached a good area, Cassidy spread the blanket out while I set up the umbrella. I had also brought a bag with our lunch for later, two chairs, and a bigger bag with essentials for today. Once we where all set up, we sat on the blanket together.

"So, what all do we have for today?" Cass asked, motioning to the big bag.

"Well," I began, grabbing the bag. "We have, sunscreen, water bottles, a speaker, towels, and some snacks. That bag has lunch for later." I stated as I pulled each item out of the bag.

"Wow Dani, you really came prepared." She chuckled while helping me put everything back in the bag.

"I tried, want to get in the water?" I asked her as I took my shirt off. She began taking her clothes off as well (A/N she's wearing a swimsuit under, get your mind out of the gutter). As soon as she finished I scooped her up and carried her over to the water bridal style.

"Put me down Daniel!" She yelled while laughing.

"No can do princess." I laughed with her as I entered the water.

"Still want me to put you down?" I asked while smirking.

"Nope! I'm good." She exclaimed and held onto me tighter. We where now in waist deep water.

"Sorry." I laughed while prying her off of me and throwing her in the ocean. When she emerged from the water she started laughing, I laughed along with her. She swam up to me and we talked about random things while jumping over the waves.

"And so Zach holds up the pickle and shouts, 'anyone want a bite of my pickle for a nickel?'". I finish my story of a time when we where in Europe (A/N I forget where they where specifically when this happened.)

"Did he actually?" Cass exclaims through laughs.

"Yeah, the lady just stared at him." I stated as a wave came. I dove through it while Cass jumped over.

"Do you want to eat lunch?" I asked.

"Sure, lets go to shore and dry off." She suggested as we started swimming towards the sand. After we made it to our little set up I got our towels. I gave hers to her and used mine to dry off. I then sat on the blanket and grabbed the bag with our food in it.

"What is on the menu today?" She asked as she sat next to me.

"Well, it's noting special. I've got two PB&J's and some watermelon." I inform her as I pull everything out.

"Yum! Did you make these yourself?" She asks, taking a bite of the PB&J.

"Sure did." I reply with a smile as I eat mine.

"Listen Dani, this really means a lot to me. I've had a great time so far." She informs me sincerely.

"I would do anything to make you happy. The day's not over yet." I smirk at her playfully.

"When do you plan on marking me?" She asks out of the blue.

"Well, I was hoping if the mood was right, maybe tonight. Of course only if you are ok with it." I rush the last sentence. I don't want her to feel like I'm forcing her to do anything.

"I'm just waiting on you." She smiles up at me. I smile back at her, happy that she is accepting of the guys and I being werewolves.

~~~~Another time skip brought to you by Cornbeans. Get them at your local grocery store today~~~~

Cassidy and I where now in my car. We where parked in the driveway, I was staring at Cassidy while Cassidy was staring at me.

"What are you waiting for?" Her soft voice questions me. I was unable to hold my wolf back anymore, my lips basically attacked hers. We moved in perfect sync with each other. I reached down and gently lifted her into my lap. I swiped my tongue along her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She gladly accepted and my tongue explored her mouth. Her hands started roaming around my chest, tracing shapes on it gently. 

"Cassidy, are you ok with this?" I asked, looking for reassurance. She nodded her head and I attacked her lips again. After a few minutes I trailed kisses down her neck slowly. When I reached the spot where her neck met her collarbone I sucked extra hard. I glanced back up to her and she nodded her head, signaling me to continue. I felt my canines elongate and couldn't hold my wolf back any longer. I pierced her skin with my teeth and dug my fangs in. She entangled her fingers in my hair and pulled on it. I rubbed her back as I bit her neck, trying to ease the pain until the pleasure kicked in. After I finished, I licked the spot clean so it would heal faster. I looked up, connecting my eyes with hers. This time, she was the one to connect our lips together. 

"I love you." I informed her between kisses.

"I love you too." She replied, pulling away. I couldn't stop smiling as we walked into the house.

WHAT DID I JUST WRITE?? Now Zach has to mark her. That will happen next chapter ;) What should Zach do when he marks her? Leave your ideas in the comments :) thanks for reading! -Ivey