Training

As we where still hugging, the doorbell rang. Everyone was immediately on edge. I glanced to my brothers questioningly as they tensed too. I was curious if they had been filled in on the situation yet. Grayson nodded, practically reading my mind. I turned my attention to the door. Watching as Jonah moved to answer it while everyone else surrounded me.When the door opened and a familiar booming voice was heard, everyone let out a sigh of relief. The crowd around me faded as they moved to the door to great our guest.

"Happy Hanukkah!" I yelled at Logan as he came in the living room.

"Merry Kwanza!" He yelled back. After he finished his greetings, his mood turned serious quickly. He glared at me before addressing everyone.

"Due to recent events, I feel it is necessary that Cassidy and I complete further training." He ordered, his tone leaving no room for question. He began walking to the backyard, a silent request for me to follow. To my surprise, my brothers followed, walking on either side of me.

When we arrived outside, we met Logan sitting on the rocks. Ethan, Grayson, and I joined him. 

"What are you two doing?" Logan questioned.

"Well, if your doing witherin training, why not get a few tips from actual witherins?" Gray questioned, matching Logans tone. Logan nodded in agreement before fixing his gaze back on me. 

"Clearly your witherin has no control over herself. However, she needs to be let out every once in a while for your emotions to stay in check. While she is not you, she still has many affects on your emotions. So, from now on, every month we will dedicate a night where you can let your witherin run free in the safety of a locked and secured room." Logan instructed before moving on with training.

.

"I'm exhausted." I stated before flopping on the couch next to Corbyn.

"And sweaty, go take a shower." He chuckled.

"But I don't wanna." I whined like a three year old.

"How about I run you a hot bath with your favorite bath bomb?" He suggested, causing a large grin to cover my face.

"You're too sweet." I smiled even larger.

"Only the best for you." He stated, kissing my forehead before making his way to my bathroom. I relaxed on the couch, closing my eyes to allow them to rest.

~

"I need her!" Jake fumed, you could almost see smoke coming out of his ears. In one quick motion, he swiped all contents on a desk to the floor.

"Jake! You're not acting right. I thought you loved the girl." A smaller girl with elegant brown hair spoke, displeasure evident in her tone and scrunched up facial features.

"Not anymore! She's a witherin Tessa! She's dangerous. She needs to be punished for her, and her ancestors actions!" Jake roared, slamming a computer to the ground in the process. The scene around me changed to a dark area. It was silent and I was alone. Suddenly, a figure appeared, coming out of the shadows. 

"I'll get you soon Cassidy." Jake haunted before the scene around me faded.

~

I opened my eyes. Everything around me slowly became clear. I was all alone in the living room, lying on the couch. Suddenly, Corbyn rushed in the room.

"Baths ready!" He exclaimed. "You good?" He questioned as he took in my groggy stated.

"Yeah, just fell asleep." I replied, leaving the part out about the dream. I don't need to worry him out anymore than I already have. Corbyn came around the couch to where I was. He bent down and snaked his arms around me. Next thing I knew, he was carrying me towards the bathroom. 

"You do know I can walk, right?" I quizzed.

"Don't be silly." He attempted to keep a straight face but I saw right through it.

"Don't fall asleep in the tub." He instructed, setting me on my feet once we reached the bathroom.

"I'll try my hardest." I chuckled. He exited the bathroom after promising to check up on me every few minutes to make sure I wasn't drowning in my sleep. I reached for the remote to the TV in front of the tub. Going onto Netflix, I found Stranger Things on the TV. I then stripped my clothes and slipped into the tub, allowing the warm water to soothe my tensed muscles after a full day of training.

.

.

.

HEYYYOOOO! Just so y'all know, I have an imagines book running as well. Message me a request following the guid lines in the book and I will be sure to full fill it whenever I get the chance. Thanks for reading and have a great day :) -Ivey <3