Witherin Problems

(UNEDITED: CASSIDY'S POV)

~Recap~

"W-what's happening?" I question Zach in a hushed tone. He was following Jack as he carried me goodness knows where.

"Jake's been cursed." Zach answers, his face remains cold and numb.

"Why is he here?" I press.

"He wants you." Jack responded, no emotion in his statement.

~This chapter continues right where the other left off~

Suddenly, my chest felt tight. I glanced around the room, searching for an escape. My witherin needed to be let out. I hadn't gotten to finish my training with Logan yet. So far, I can only teleport and read peoples minds. The knot in my chest grew, my breathing becoming shaky. 

"Are you ok?" Zach questioned from beside me, concern flowing through his eyes. I couldn't muster up the strength to respond. Instead, I tried my best to shake my head no.The boys both appeared in front of me, attempting to find out what's wrong.

"Her eyes..." Jack trailed off, his face contorting.

"Oh shi-" Zach began to curse but was interrupted by my scream of pain. That's when all chaos ensued. The two boys in front of me entering a state of panic as I tried to calm myself.

"They got Jake to leave but we can't let her out of our sight." Jack stated firmly.

"Cassidy, this is really important. You have to stay in control." Zach attempted to convince.By now, I was crouched in the corner of the couch, my breathing erratic and unsteady. The pain was immense, like nothing else I had ever felt. I was fighting so hard for myself. Out of nowhere, the door burst open, revealing a panting Jonah, Daniel, and Corbyn. Thats when I lost it, I could feel myself slipping to the back of my head. She burst up from the couch, taking the boys back from surprise. Jonah noticed my eyes and was quick to slam the door shut, locking me in the room. 

"I need to get out." She seethed.

"Listen to me, Lela, unless if you want to kill yourself, and Cass, you need to give her back control." Jonah calmed, slowly walking closer to me. I was trapped, al exits blocked. The boys where surrounding me. 

"I need to get out." She repeated, taking heavy breathes. 

"Look into my eyes." Zach instructed, but Lela didn't even spare him a glance. 

"Need air." Lela was beginning to panic. She couldn't teleport, that required extreme focus. We need a private place to teleport. The boys could easily make their move on her while she was in the act. I wouldn't be mad if they caught her. I sensed a presence moving closer behind me and instantly whipped around to be met with Corbyn. He held a needle in his left hand and was prepared to stick it in my neck. Lela was beyond furious. I heard a low growl fill the room, coming from her.

"We can't let you leave." Daniel stated.

"No." Lela deadpanned, keeping our eyes on Corbyn, making sure he didn't try anything. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a slight movement coming from Zach. 

"Whatever you're trying, don't." Lela ordered him. 

"I know you don't want to hear this, but I need Cass back. I know she's in there. I promise as soon as everything blows over with Jake, you can come out in a more controlled setting." Jack reasoned.

"When." Lela demanded.

"As soon as everything blows over with Jake." Jack answered.

"When." Lela repeated, adding force into her tone.

"I'm not sure, maybe a few days, maybe a few weeks." Jack replied.

"Thats too long. I need to be out now." She roared, glaring at Jack, completely forgetting about the boy in front of her with a stun needle. In one swift move, Daniel advanced forward, pouncing on Lela. She easily rolled him off her back, evading the evil needle. She then dashed out of the circle, searching for an escape. The only entrance and exit to the underground room was the door that Jonah stood guard of. This isn't going to end well.

"Your not getting out of here Lela." Zach taunts from behind me. I turned to see his face. 

"Don't doubt me." Lela retorts.

"Lela, you need to give Cass back." Corbyn demanded, slowly stepping closer. I stepped back in return. 

"How many different languages do I need to say it in for you to understand?" Lela screeched. As much as I hated her right now, I had to applaud her for the comeback.

"I want out." Lela ordered.

"Not. gonna. happen." Daniel emphasized. The boys continued inching forward slowly. Suddenly, I felt something hard against my back. How lovely, a wall. I was cornered by the boys. Now there really wasn't an escape.

"This is your last chance to willingly give Cass back." Zach warned. I saw Daniel prepared with the stun needle. 

"No." Lela is so stubborn, she will be the death of me. 

"Alright then..." Jack trailed, motioning to Daniel. In a matter of seconds, Jack rushed forward, trapping me in his arms. My back against his stomach, allowing me to watch Daniel approach with the needle. 

"I'm sorry." He muttered before sticking it in my neck. I felt everything go stiff as I slipped into the darkness. Dang needle.

.

.

.

I FINALLY UPDATED OOF. MY BEST FRIEND FINALLY PUBLISHED THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS OF HER NEW BOOK AND IT'S FRICKEN AMAZING. ITS A WDW FANFIC AND ITS SO GOOD. HER USER IS AND THE BOOK IS CALLED "I'm taking you". IT WOULD MEAN UBERLY MUCH IF YOU CHECKED IT OUT. I'M SORRY IF THE CHAPTER WAS CONFUSING WHEN LELA CAME OUT. IT'S HARD TO WRITE THAT SINCE IT IS STILL CASS'S BODY BUT LELA IS CONTROLLING EVERYTHING. THANKS FOR READING AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! - IVEY <3