Highschool Musical

Cassidys POV

"Come on Cass, just think." Logan encouraged. We had just started my first day of training. Logan was going to teach me how to use my powers. First power, teleporting. I know what your thinking, "but Cass, you've already teleported". That would be true. However, that was when my witherin was in full control. I need to be able to teleport without losing control of myself. We had been working for an hour. Logan and I where sitting on the rocks outside, trying to get me to teleport to the boys in the living room.

"You got this Cass, picture every detail. Map out the scene in your mind. Paint it like a picture." Logan coached me. I clenched my eyes closed and began to think. I placed the couch in the middle of the room. On the couch sat Daniel, a remote controller in his hands. He had determination slapped across his face, his eyebrows furrowed as he concentrated on the screen. His fingers danced across the controller, he didn't look at the object in his hands once. Beside him sat Zach, he also had a controller in his hands. His voice was filled with joy, he was winning the racing game on the Xbox. His eyes widened at the screen as Daniel caught up to him. The sound of engines blaring filled the room. Next to Zach, in the middle of the couch, Corbyn was eagerly watching the race unfold. His hands fidgeted as he became overwhelmed with excitement. His eyes where wide open, a smile stretched from one ear to the other, showing off his pearly white teeth. If he where to slide forward on the couch another inch, he would fall to the ground. Beside of Corbyn rested Jack. His back was pressed against the back of the couch. He positioned one hand behind his head as the other one held a phone in front of his face. Scrolling through twitter, it was obvious he couldn't care less about the environment around him. Next to the lazy Jack, Jonah sat. He awaited eagerly for his turn to take part in the epic race occurring on the television. He had both feet planted on the floor. His elbows rested on top of his knees and held up his head. I pictured myself lying on the floor in front of them all. I was on my back, my face in front of Jonahs feet to avoid the other boys yelling in my ears.

"I won!" Zach cheered.

"Hey Cass!" Jonah exclaimed, looking down at me. I opened my eyes, to reveal all of the boys towering over me. Logan was no longer in front of me and I was not outside anymore.

"I did it!" I yelled, sitting up. The boys made room for me to get up. As soon as I stood I felt two arms snake around my waist from behind.

"I'm so proud of you." Jonah whispered in my ear. I turned my face towards his and smiled at him. He smiled back at me and pecked my lips.

"You did it!" Logan yelled, rushing into the room from outside. Jonah released his hold on me and I was engulfed in another hug. This time it was Zach. I buried my face in his chest as everyone around me started yelling in excitement.

"I think that is great progress for our first day." Logan stated after everyone calmed down.

"I'm exhausted." I informed as I fell down on the couch.

"Want to watch another movie?" Corbyn suggested, plopping down beside me.

"I have the perfect idea on what to watch!" Jack exclaimed as he sat beside me. He wasted no time pulling me into his lap. "And I get to cuddle with Cass this time." He stated, making eye contact with everyone to get his point across.

"I call next time!" Daniel claimed.

"I get the time after that!" Zach informed.

"Saving the best for last I see." Corbyn smirked playfully.

"I'll get the popcorn ya goons." Logan stated as he made his way to the kitchen. I felt Jacks chest vibrate, indicating he chuckled at Logans joke.

"I'll get blankets and pillows." Jonah said, making his way to the hall closet.

"We should have a sleepover in here tonight!" I suggested excitedly.

"Yeah! Everyone get in there PJ's!" Zach exclaimed. I jumped off of Jack and sprinted to my room. I made my way to my closet and quickly changed into one of Daniels sweatshirts and some black leggings. I slid on some knee high Christmas socks (A/N for the sake of future plans, it is currently two weeks before Thanksgiving in the book). Just as I finished sliding my foot into the second sock, my door busted open.

"Hey!" I shouted at Jack as he rushed over to me.

"I just met you, and this is crazy! But I'm picking you up, so the boys don't take you." Jack modified "Call Me Maybe", by Carly Rae Jepsen as he lifted me off my feet. He held me in front of his chest bridal style and carried me into the living room. He flopped back onto the spot we where previously on and made himself comfortable. I snuggled up next to him as he surfed through Netflix. Logan came back into the room with his pajamas on and four bowls of popcorn in his arms. The other boys soon made their way into the living room. Jonah sat on the other end of the couch, Daniel and Zach where on the couch to the left of Jack, Jonah, and I. Logan and Corbyn where sprawled out on the couch across from them. Jack reached over to the pile of blankets and draped one over us. He gently kissed the top of my head before hitting play on the movie.

"Yes! Highschool Musical 3! I'm rubbing off on you." I smiled as the movie began to play.

"Anything for you princess." He smiled back at me.

The movie finished and I looked around to find everyone asleep but Jack, Jonah, Daniel, and myself of course. Daniel moved over to lay on the floor in front of us as Jonah chose another movie.

"How about something scary?" Jonah asked, flipping through our options.

"No." I stated bluntly.

"Is someone afraid?" Daniel teased.

"It's called a scary movie for a reason!" I slightly yelled, trying not to wake Zach, Logan, and Corbyn.

"Aw hush, the movies starting." Jonah smirked at me evilly.

"Don't worry Cass, I'm here." Jack reassured me. Jonah had picked Insidious 3 (A/N: don't know if that is actually a thing, I don't watch scary movies.) Every time there was a jump scare I buried my face into Jack's chest.

"I told you not to go down the creepy dark hallway, because it is totally not suspicious at all!" Daniel yelled at the TV. I kept my face buried in Jacks chest, not sure when the scary part would end. As I did so, Jack rubbed my back and twirled my hair between his fingers, calming me down. Soon enough, I totally forgot about the movie behind me. I felt bullet proof in Jacks arms, nothing could hurt me. And with that thought, I allowed the darkness to consume me.

.

.

.

I'm so proud of the boys! They played in an arena in front of 20,000 people!!! That is freaking insane. They where getting super emotional on twitter and i was super emotional and it was crazy. I️t makes me so happy to watch them grow and succeed. They are so amazing and always make me smile. <3 Also, we hit 20K reads!!! That is nuts! I'm so thankful for y'all. You always make me smile reading your comments :) thank you all for reading! Have a great day! -Ivey <3