Two New Marks

Jonahs P.O.V

We where in the middle of our pillow war when Cass suddenly ran across the room and up the stairs. At first I thought she was just going to get more pillows. However, after several minutes she hadn't come back down.

"I'm going to check on Cass." I informed the boys as I stood up from my hiding place with my hands in the air. They continued firing at each other as I made my way upstairs. Once at the top of the stairs I took a deep breath in. I followed Cassidys scent all the way to the coat closet. Why would she be in here? I opened the door cautiously to find her sleeping on the ground. I gently lifted her up, wrapping her legs around my waist and allowing her head to rest on my shoulder. I brought her back downstairs where the guys where. As soon as everyone saw her they stopped throwing pillows and began to clean up. Meanwhile, I brought Cassidy to her bed. I laid her under the covers and slid in the bed beside her. When I got comfortable, I placed my arm over her waist and pulled her into my chest.

"Jonah?" Her soft, angelic voice was just above a whisper.

"Yes princess?" I responded.

"Goodnight." She smiled up at me.

"Goodnight." I repeated and kissed the top of her head gently as she drifted off to sleep.

Night boys. I said through our pack mind link. They all responded with a mix of 'Night's and 'Good Night's.

.

.

.

Cassidys POV

I fluttered my eyes open and attempted to sit up. I looked down to see Jonahs arms wrapped around my waist.

"Jonah." I whispered, trying to wake him up.

"Jonah" I whisper-yelled. He didn't move at all.

"Jonah" I repeated, my voice just above normal volume. His eyes shot open.

"Whats wrong? Are you hurt?" He rushed as he began looking over me for injuries.

"I'm fine, just wanted to get out of bed." I chuckled as he sighed in relief. He wrapped his arms back around me and laid down again.

"Jonah, the whole point of this was to wake up, not go back to sleep." I stated.

"Can't we just stay here?" He asked as he buried his head in the crook of my neck.

"Do you want breakfast?" I questioned.

"Breakfast can wait if it means I get to snuggle with you." As he spoke I could feel his lips moving against the skin on my neck.

"5 minutes." I reasoned as I wrapped my arms around him.

[edit: Jonah marked her here but it was too cringe and has been removed yeet)

I smiled at him. After a few minutes we made our way downstairs to eat breakfast. I walked into the kitchen with Jonahs arm draped around my shoulders. We sat at the kitchen counter while Daniel made breakfast.

"Well, you two are in a good mood." Daniel perked up from the other side of the counter.

"They sure are, Jonah marked her." Corbyn stated from the seat on the other side of me.

"When do I get to mark you?" Zach whined from the living room.

"Whenever you want Herron." I yelled back at him.

"In that case..." Corbyn trailed off. He reached out to me and lifted me over his shoulder.

(Edit: lol Corbyn then marked her and it was extreme cringe so it has been removed oops)

"Can I eat breakfast now?" I asked.

.

.

.

I feel weird... what did I just write? (Edit: Lol i removed it so now you won't know ) If Cassidy has to be marked five times I wanted each time to be different... this is just weird. Y'all better not get any ideas because that is as much detail as you will get. You aren't getting any smut from me. Thank you for reading and have a great day! -Ivey