Chapter 4

It's been weeks since the accident. Bella and Edward have started talking. That's a good thing for her I guess. But I can't seem to figure Jasper out. But if there is one thing I know about Jasper Cullen, it's that he isn't like everyone else. He isn't normal. "Dude put that thing away and enjoy the sun" Jessica said closing my journal.

I rolled my eyes playfully and put my journal back in my bag as I ran my fingers through my hair. The ball rang and we stood up making our way into class. I had history and we were learning about WWII. I took my seat and grabbed out my stuff. For some reason I couldn't focus on the lesson. As strange as it is I felt like part of me was missing.

I didn't feel complete. And it was really bothering me. The class ended and I decided to head to the nurses office. I knocked on the door before walking in and she gave me a small smile. "Hi honey, what seems to be the problem?" She asked rising from her desk. "Ugh I have a migraine and I've had it all day. I took some medication this morning" I said and she nodded. She called my dad and he said I could come home.

After 20 minutes I saw dads police car and walked out before climbing into the car. The ride home was really silent. We soon pulled up home and I hopped out of the car. Dad unlocked the door and I walked inside. "Will you be alright here on your own?" Dad asked leaning against the front door. "Yeah. I'm just going to lay down" I said and he nodded before closing the front door.

I walked to the living room and collapsed on the couch rubbing my face. There were so many thoughts running through my head. "Maybe I should just take a walk" I muttered to myself before standing up. I grabbed my phone before leaving the house locking the door behind me. I walked into the woods after grabbing a few white stones.

I didn't want to get lost in there. Who knows what's running around. I plugged my earphones in and walked around for a while thinking to myself. After looking around I saw a beautiful doe. I smiled and squatted behind a tree as I watched it. I grabbed my phone and went to take a picture of it when something pounced on it.

I covered my mouth but it wasn't the fact that the dear was dead, it was the fact that Jasper was the one that had killed it. I quickly took a picture but there was one mistake. I forgot that my phone made a camera noise once you took the phot. I bit my lip and covered my mouth as I hid behind a tree. I sprinted home almost tripping several times.

I ran inside and slammed the door shut before running to my bedroom. I took a moment to calm my breathing before grabbing my phone and looking at the picture. I sat up and grabbed my laptop and going to google. Blood drinking humans I searched and some results showed. I clicked on a few websites and they all said the same thing.

Vampire. Cold skinned, body like rocks, beautiful features, doesn't go in the sun, doesn't eat.

I slammed my laptop shut and sighed as fell onto my bed and closed my eyes falling into a deep slumber.

Dream

I was in a beautiful floral field underneath a tree. There were flowers everywhere ranging from baby pink to white and yellow. I felt someone playing with my hair and cranked my neck looking up to see the beautiful topaz eyes of Jasper. He smiled and gently kissed my lips before pulling back. I smiled and he lifted me into his lap causing me to let out a giggle. "Jasper" I mumbled as I nuzzled into his chest. "Hmm?" He said wrapping his arms around me. "What is it about you? Why are you so different?" I said softly. He chuckled and sighed. "You'll find out" he said with a slight southern accent. "I love you" I muttered.

End of dream

I woke up fluttering my eyes as I looked around my dark room. I looked at me desk and saw a familiar mop of golden hair and topaz eyes. I heard a crunch and turned my lamp on before turning back and seeing no one there. I got up from my bed and walked over to my desk seeing my Nokia cell phone had been crushed.

"What the hell?" I mumbled to myself as I picked it up examining it. My window was wide open. I peeked out and saw no one there. He was definitely in here. I shook my head before shutting my window and making my way back to bed. I ran a hand through my messy brown locks as I laid down getting under the covers.