Chapter 62

As the days past more and more vampires came to our home. Currently there are 18 vampires staying with us. Most of them long time friends of Carlisle. Jasper and Pierre's friend they met during the Civil War came along with his mate Charlotte. With so many vampires in our house there was one problem. Where would they feed? 99% of vampires feasted off of humans which was a problem for the wolves. As more and more vampires arrived in Quiluete territory more wolves phased. Many of the vampires had gifts of their own. Maggie from the Irish coven could tell when people were lying, Benjamin had power of the elements, Zafrina could project what she wanted you to see.

Jasper, Bella, Edward and I stood in the forest with Zafrina. She stared at us and I realised we were standing in the amazon rainforest. "Wow" I breathed as I saw the animals in the trees. "If you weren't holding my hand right now I could swear this was real" Edward said. "I don't see anything" Bella said. I wish they could show me something else this is so cool I thought to myself.

Suddenly the environment changed and we were in New York. I gasped as I looked around. Zafrina looked confused as did Senna. Eliza began to appear and the vision disappeared. "Edward, Jasper, you didn't tell me your wives were gifted" He said as he stood beside us. "What?" I said confused.

"Bella is a shield and Elise you appear to be a manipulator" He said. I turned to Jasper still confused. "What's a manipulator?" I said turning back to Eliza. "Well sometimes manipulating powers can vary. For example Jasper can manipulate peoples emotions, Zafrina can manipulate the mind to make you see what she sees. You however seem to have full manipulation of people. I noticed it the other day when you came to Alaska. When Kate went to attack you and Jasper, you shocked her with her own power. You mind manipulated her to use her power against herself and just now you manipulated Zafrina's power. Full manipulators are very very rare in the vampire world. There have only been 2 known to have power like yours. Once Aro discovers your gift he will instantly want you on the Guard" He said and my mouth fell ajar.

Kate suddenly grabbed Bella's hand. "Oh yeah she's a shield alright. That should've put her on her ass" Kate said before turning to me. She touched my arm and I gasped before she suddenly fell to the ground, her electricity shocking her. She stood up after a few moments and smirked. "Well...you are one powerful bitch" She said and I giggled.

"Or your voltage has been exaggerated" Garett said. "Maybe it only works on the weak" Kate said holding her hand out. "Garett I wouldn't" Carlisle said but Garett continued. He touched Kate's hand and fell to his knees as the electricity went through his body. "You are an amazing woman" Garett said and I smirked.

A new vampire sent filled my nose and I turned to Jasper. Everyone ran following the scent as we heard the wolves growling. We found the wolves and saw two vampires sitting on a rock above them. One of them had white hair and the other had black hair. Vampires Ying and Yang I thought to myself.

"Vladimir, Stefan, you're a long way from home" Carlisle said. "We heard the Volturi were moving against you. But that you would not stand alone" The blonde one said in a thick Romanian accent. "We didn't do what we were accused of" Carlisle said. "We do not care what you did Carlisle" The blonde one replied rolling his eyes.

"We have been waiting a millennium for the Italian scum to be challenged" The dark haired one said. "It's not our plan to fight the Volturi" Carlisle said. "Shame. Aro's witnesses will be so disappointed" The blonde one said. "They enjoy a good fight" The dark haired one said before they both chuckled.

The creepiness rolling off of both of them made me feel extremely uncomfortable causing me to step slightly behind Jasper as I held his arm. He squeezed my hand in reassurance. "Aro's witnesses?" Eliza said. "Awww, still hoping they'll listen?" The blonde one said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"When Aro wants someone from a coven, it's never long before evidence turns up proving that coven committed a crime" Eliza said as I stood beside Jasper. "So he's done this before?" Bella said. "It happens so rarely , I never realised it was a pattern" Eliza said. "Apparently he always pardons one person who's thoughts he claims are repentant" Carlisle said.

"This person always has an ability and they're always given a place with the Guard" Eliza said. "This is all about Alice" Edward spoke up. "He has no one like her" Edward continued. "Which is why she left" I said. "Why does he need witnesses?" Emmett said confused. "To spread the word that justice has been served. After he slaughters an entire coven" Alistair said.

"Benjamin, Tia, we're leaving" Amun said walking over to them. "And where will you go? What makes you think they'll be satisfied with Alice? What's to stop them from going after Benjamin next? Or Zafrina or Kate or anyone else with a gift anyone they want. Their goal isn't punishment it's power. It's acquisition. Carlisle might not ask you to fight but I will. For the sake of my family but also for yours and for the way you want to live" Edward said.

The room fell silent for a few moments before Jacob and Seth stood up. "The packs will fight" Jacob said. "We've never been afraid of vampires" Seth added. "We will fight" Tanya said and I nodded at them. "This won't be the first time I've fought a kings rule" Garett said stepping forward.

"We'll join you" Benjamin said as he too stepped forward. "No" Amun said turning to Benjamin. "I will do the right thing Amun. You may do as you please" Benjamin said back. "We will stand with you" Senna said. "So will we" Siobhan said. Charlotte nodded as she and Peter walked forward. "That didn't take much" Vladimir said.

"Lets hope it doesn't come to that" Edward said. "We'll see" Alistair said before walking away.