Chapter 46

(Skip a few days)

The leaves crunched under my feet as Jasper and I walked through the woods heading towards the field. We made it after a few minutes and I sat down on the grass sighing in content as the warm sun hit my skin. I opened my eyes and saw Jasper sitting in front of me shining in the sun and I smiled. "Is it possible to fall in love with someone more and more everyday?" I said and he chuckled.

"Yes I believe so. I do it everyday" He said as he caressed my cheek. "Your brown eyes look beautiful in this sun" Jasper said and I smiled. "When I change, I think I would want to wakeup here" I said as I looked around at the flowers. "Why's that?" Jasper said. "Because, this is one of my favourite places in the world" I said and he nodded.

"Close your eyes" Jasper said. "Why?" I questioned said with a confused look and small smile. "Because" Jasper said chuckling and I sighed before closing my eyes. "Open" Jasper said. I opened my eyes and saw him with a small black box in his hand. Inside the box was the most beautiful ring I'd ever seen.

I gasped as tears filled my eyes. "Jas" I breathed as a smile appeared on my face. "Elise, I've waited for over a century to meet you. This diamond has been in my family for centuries and when my mother gave it to me on my 18th birthday she told me 'You'll know you've found the one when you can bare the thought of life without them' You brightened my world more than words can explain and I knew life wasn't worth living without you when I left. I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't love myself. I can't promise that I will be able to fix all of your problems in life but I can promise you won't have to face them alone because I will be right by your side for eternity. You are my reason for living. So Elise Swan, will you do me the honour of marrying me?" Jasper said and I let out a sob as I covered my mouth, the tears falling from my eyes as I nodded.

"Yes! Of course I will!" I cried before cupping his face in my hands and pressing my lips to his. We pulled away and Jasper took the ring out of the box before gently taking my left hand in his and slid the ring onto my ring finger.

I pressed my lips to Jasper's again and the kiss lingered for a few moments before we pulled away

I pressed my lips to Jasper's again and the kiss lingered for a few moments before we pulled away. I looked down at my hand and smiled instantly before looking back up at Jasper. "You and me forever" I said dreamily. "Forever" Jasper repeated and my smile for wider. "Now there is one problem that I can't protect you from" Jasper said.

"What's that?" I said and he chuckled as he shook his head. "Alice. She already saw Edward and I's proposals and has already planned everything" Jasper said and I giggled. "Of course she has" I said shaking my head. "When I asked your dad for permission to propose I was worried he was going to try and shoot me in the head" Jasper said and I burst out laughing.

"What did my dad say?" I asked after my laughter died down. "He said 'You and Edward aren't exactly my most favourite people in the world but you two make my daughters happy and that is all that matters to me' " Jasper said and I smiled. "I love you" I said looking at Jasper. "I love you more Darlin" Jasper said as he caressed my cheek.