Chapter 34

I zipped up my suitcase and walked downstairs to see dad waiting at the door for Bella and I. Once we were both down we walked out the front door and to dads cop car. "Jasper and Edward are waiting for us there" I said as I checked my text from Jasper. I saw the time was 4 pm and our flight leaves at 6.

We got into the car after packing our bags and we drove to the airport. "So, are Edward and Jasper going to sleep in seperate rooms at your moms?" Dad asked and I rolled my eyes letting out a playful groan. "Daaad!" I groaned and he looked at me through the rearview mirror. "What? I'm being serious" Dad said and I sighed.

"I don't know what moms new house looks like" Bella said from in front of me. "Dad, why don't you like them?" I asked and he sighed. "They're just...different. And they hurt both of you badly and I will never forget that" Dad said. "Yeah but they had no choice in moving" I said and dad didn't say anything. We pulled up to the airport and dad got our bags out of his trunk.

"Bye dad. We'll call you when we land" I said hugging him. "Ok. Have a safe flight" Dad said giving us one last hug before getting in his car and driving away. Bella and I walked inside and saw Jasper and Edward. I smiled as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist kissing me tenderly.

We pulled away and walked to the check in desk. After check in we walked to security and placed our bags on the trays before sliding them through. I walked through the metal detector and grabbed my handbag after. We then walked to the seats after passing security and waited for our flight. "Have you eaten yet?" Jasper asked and I shook my head.

"Want something to eat?" He asked and I shrugged before nodding. "Sure" I said before we got up and walked to the cafe a few meters away. We lined up and I looked at the menu. When it was our turn I walked up to the counter and smiled at the girl. "Can I just get a chocolate muffin and a peach ice tea" I said and she nodded placing the order in.

"That's $6.56" She said and Jasper handed her $10. "I could've paid" I said to him and he chuckled slightly. After 5 minutes my order was ready and I grabbed it from the counter thanking the girl. We walked back over to Bella and Edward sitting down in our seats.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella, Edward, Jasper and I stepped off the plane and walked into the airport. I smiled when I saw mom standing there with a bright smile on her face. I walked over to her wrapping her into a tight hug. "Ohh my babies! I've missed you both so much!" She said pulling away from me and hugging Bella.

After hugging Bella she turned to Jasper and Edward. "It's a pleasure to meet you Renée. I'm Edward Cullen" Edward greeted mom as he shook her hand. "Jasper Hale" Jasper said from beside me and I held his hand. I know that being around so many humans can be hard for him but he told me that when I'm there it makes it a little easier.

"Well lets get your bags in the car and get you home" Mom said cheerily before we walked outside and into the carpark to her car. She opened the trunk and I lifted my bag into it. Edward closed the trunk and I sat in the passenger seat. Mom pulled out of the carpark and began the drive to her home. "Phil is so excited to see you girls" Mom said and I giggled.

"It's been a long time" I said and she nodded. "Certainly has. So boys, I hope you like curry" Mom said and I bit my lip. "Actually mom they have a special diet that they need to stick to" Bella said. "Thank you for offering though" Edward said and mom shook her head. "No problem. So what is this special diet?" Mom asked.

"We are vegetarians and I'm gluten intolerant and Jasper has allergies so our adoptive father has given us foods to stick to so we are very particular with what we eat" Edward lied smoothly. Nice one I thought turning to him and he smirked. "Oh ok" Mom replied. After 10 more minutes we arrived at moms home and she stopped the car before we all got out.

Jasper grabbed my bags and we walked inside to see Phil sitting in the living room. "Hey girls!" He exclaimed getting off the sofa and hugging us. "Hey Phil" I said hugging him after Bella. I pulled away and stepped to Jaspers side. "Phil this is my boyfriend Jasper" I said and Jasper shook his hand.

"And this is Edward" Bella said and Edward also shook Phils hand. "Pleasure to meet you sir" Edward said. "Oh don't call me sir. Call me Phil" Phil said happily and Edward nodded. "Ok so I'll show you to your rooms" Mom said and guided us down the hall. "This is your room Bella and this is your room Elise" Mom said as she pointed to my room.

I thanked her before Jasper and I walked into the room. There was a white queen sized bed with white furniture around the room. I closed my door and let out a sigh. "It's weird to be here" I said turning to Jasper who chuckled. I fell onto the bed letting out a yawn and felt the bed dip beside me.

I opened my eyes to see Jasper and I moved up the bed before curling into his side. "You ok with being here?" I asked looking up at him and he nodded. "Yeah" He said before pecking my lips. I got up and changed into some pyjama shorts and a tank top. I turned on the AC before crawling into the bed turning off the lamps. I laid my head on Jaspers chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into him.

"Goodnight darlin" He whispered as his fingers traced circles on my back. "Goodnight Jas. I love you" I whispered back before allowing my exhaustion to takeover as I fell asleep.