Chapter 51

I fluttered my eyes open before looking around. I sat up and pulled the sheet over my bare chest. Memories of last night came flooding back and I smiled before climbing out of bed and walking to my suitcase. I unzipped it and gasped as I saw the clothing. The majority of it was lingerie from Victoria's Secret. I groaned as I looked through trying to find something suitable to wear.

I grabbed some booty shorts and a tank top along with a bralette. I changed and walked downstairs to the kitchen where I saw Jasper cooking. "Morning" I said walking next to him. "Morning" He said before pressing his lips to mine. We pulled away and I saw he was making pancakes. "Mmm those smell so good" I said as I jumped onto the counter next to him.

He put the two pancakes on a plate and I drenched them in syrup and butter before digging. I moaned in happiness and scoffed the pancakes down. "How'd you sleep?" Jasper asked as I placed my plate in the sink. He stood between my legs and I wrapped them around his waist pulling him closer as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Perfect" I whispered before leaning forward and pressing my lips to his. Our kiss deepened slightly before pulling away. "Are you sore?" He said as his thumbs rubbed my thighs and I shook my head. "Nope. Last night was perfect" I said and he smiled. "Nice clothes" He said looking at my outfit and I pushed him away playfully before climbing off the counter.

"Alice packed them" I said as I walked outside. Jasper suddenly appeared in front of me and wrapped his arms around my waist, his hands travelling to my ass. He gripped in his hands and kissed my neck. "They look good on you" He said in my ear sending chills down my spine. I wrapped my arms around his torso and he wrapped his around me.

"What do you want to do today?" Jasper asked and I pursed my lips. "Lets go swimming" I said and he nodded. I walked right out to the pool and took off my shirt leaving me in my black bralette. I took off my shorts leaving me in my lacy black underwear before diving into the pool. I surfaced and saw Jasper take off his pants leaving him in his black Calvin Klein boxers.

He dove into the pool and was by side within moments. He picked me up under the water and I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you" I said as I rested my forehead against his. "I love you more" He said and I rolled my eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Im going to go hunting. I'll be back in an hour" Jasper said and I nodded as I walked out of the bathroom in a towel. "Ok. I'll see you then" I said walking over to him and pressing my lips to his. I walked back into the bathroom and dried my hair with the towel. My phone rang and I walked into the room grabbing it from my bedside table.

"Hello?" I said as I answered. "Hey Ell" I heard Bella say. "Hey Bells" I said as I sat on the bed. "Hey. How have things been so far?" Bella asked. "Perfect. You?" I said with a smile on my face. "Yeah, last night was perfect but today was kind of ok" Bella said sounding disappointed. "What's wrong?" I said and Bella sighed as I looked at my rings.

"Last night Edward and I had...sex and I got some bruising and Edward is refusing to touch me like that again" Bella said and I sighed. "Has Jasper been the same?" Bella asked. "Nope. When we started last night he was kind of hesitant but I reassured him everything was ok and he got comfortable real quick" I said as I got off the bed and walked downstairs.

"Lucky. So where are you guys?" Bella asked. "On a private island just off the Bahamas. Emmett gave it to Rosalie. You?" I said as I rummaged through the fridge. "Isle Esme. An island that was a gift from Carlisle to Esme. They let us borrow it" Bella said. "Sometimes I wonder how much money this family has. I mean private jets, buying islands. They must be billionaires" I said.

Bella chuckled on the other line. "I know right. What are you doing right now?" Bella said. "Rummaging through the fridge. You?" I replied pulling out some fruit salad. "Walking along the beach whilst Edward hunts" Bella said. "Hey Ell, are you nervous about being changed?" Bella said as I swallowed my grape.

"Mmm I haven't really put much thought into it. The only thing that scares me is how painful it might be" I said. "Me too. Did you see what Alice packed you?" Bella said. I giggled before answering. "Yep. 70% of my clothes are lingerie and 30% look like clothes a stripper will wear" I said and Bella laughed.

"Yeah. I have to go Ell. Edward just got home but I'll see you when we get home" Bella said. "Ok. Bye Bells. I love you" I said before hanging up. I finished my fruit salad and looked at the clock. 30 minutes till Jasper gets back I thought to myself. I washed my bowl and put it away in the cupboard before walking upstairs.

I opened my suitcase and looked at the lingerie. I found a white pair and smiled before taking off my towel and changing into them.

I walked into the bathroom and opened my toiletries bag

I walked into the bathroom and opened my toiletries bag. I brushed my amp hair before quickly blow drying it. I tied it up in a half up half down style and pulled some over my shoulders. I grabbed my red lipstick and applied some to my pale lips. I rubbed them together before putting my lipstick back into my toiletries bag.

I also applied a light coat of brown eyeshadow making my eyes pop more. I grabbed out my mascara and applied some to my eyelashes before looking at my reflection. I adjusted the straps before walking into the bedroom. I grabbed some rose petals from the basket at the end of the room and ran downstairs.

I made a trail up to the room and shut the door before sitting on the bed waiting. After 20 minutes I hear footsteps coming up the stairs to the room. The door opened and Jasper stood there with a smirk on his face. "Well this is a nice surprise" He said as he stepped into the room and shut the door behind him.

"You like it?" I said as I got off the bed and he nodded. I walked over to him and pressed my lips to his wrapping my arms around his neck. I pulled away and dragged him over to the bed by his arm before pushing him onto the bed. I straddled him and kissed his lips before trailing down his neck. I ripped his shirt open and he chuckled as he took it off throwing it to the ground.

I pressed my lips to his and his hands roamed my back before he lifted my bra off...