Chapter 58 - Breaking Dawn Pt 2

I felt my senses awaken and I opened my eyes seeing the blue sky above me. I sat up and looked to my left seeing the trees and the details of the trunks and leaves. A small gust of wind blew and I saw the pollen through the air. I stood up and looked at my hands in the sun as they shined like diamonds. I felt like I was the strongest person on earth.

I looked to my right and saw Jasper standing with a navy blue shirt. He walked over to me and a small smile formed on my face. I felt an overwhelming amount of love and lust for him. I ran my hands up Jaspers arms and down his chest. "So beautiful" He said as his hand caressed my cheek. "We're the same temperature" I said and Jasper smiled.

"I love you" He breathed. "I love you" I said before wrapping my arms around his neck pressing my lips to his. His hands went around my waist as our kiss deepened. We pulled away and I wrapped my arms around Jasper as we hugged. I pulled away and admired Jasper when I remembered. "Cecilia!" I said as excitement filled me.

"She's so beautiful" Jasper said. "I want to see her" I said and he chuckled. "Hold on darlin. You need to control your thirst" Jasper said and I felt the burning feeling in my throat. I grunted as I held my throat; my hunting instinct kicking in. "Yeah you need to hunt" He said before he took my hand and we began to run.

I felt exhilarated as I sprinted through the forest. My hair blowing behind me as I past the trees and plants with ease. I climbed up a tree and made it to the top before leaping from branch to branch like a monkey. I leapt to the ground after a few moments before continuing to run. I stopped as Jasper appeared in front of me and he chuckled.

"What do you hear?" he said and I focused on what I could hear. I heard the squirrels and birds amongst the trees. I then heard the sound of a deer and my hunting instinct kicked in. I ran to where the deer was and stopped quietly as I looked at it. It was a doe drinking water by the stream. I tacked it down as it tried to run away and pinned it to the ground before biting its neck.

I began to suck the blood and it tasted like the purest sweetest thing I've ever had. Like drinking liquid gold. I sucked the deer dry and stood up from the deers carcass. I wiped my mouth and turned to Jasper who smiled at me. "Natural" He said and I giggled. "Still thirsty?" he said and I shrugged. "I could go for one more" I said and he nodded.

I ran into the forest and smelled the scent of another animal. As I approached I saw it was a bear. My mouth watered at the thought of the blood and I tackled the bear down before sinking my teeth into its neck sucking its blood. I finished and Jasper laughed as he clapped. "I can't believe you took of a bear for one of your first hunts" He said as I walked over to him.

I giggled and we ran back home. Within seconds we made it to the Cullen house and I saw Bella and Edward emerging from the woods. Bella stood in a blue dress that had been ripped at the bottom. They approached Jasper and I and I smiled as Bella smiled too. We walked into each others arms and held our embrace. "You're ok" I said rubbing her back.

"Yeah" She said as we pulled away. "You look good Elise" Edward said and I smiled. "Thanks Edward" I said. I walked back over to Jasper who wrapped his arm around my waist. I heard the door shut and saw Jacob and Seth walk down to us. "Seth. Jacob. You're still here" I said and Seth smiled as he nodded. "So are you" Jacob replied.

"I didn't expect you two to seem so...you" Jacob said and I smiled. "Except for the creepy eyes" Seth said and I giggled quietly. "I would keep my distance for now" Bella said as the continued approaching. "It's safer for the babies to see how you do with us first" Jacob said and I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"Since when do you care about Cecilia and Renesmee?" I said suspiciously and Jasper tensed beside me as he looked at Seth. "Alright, take a whiff" Jacob said as he and Seth approached us. Bella and I stepped forward and I took a whiff and nearly gagged. The stench that was coming off Seth was awful.