Chapter 25

I walked beside Bella as we walked into the cafeteria. She stopped for a moment as she looked at the table where the Cullen's used to sit. I gently pulled her arm and we kept walking. "Well I saw it" Angela said as we sat down. I think they were talking about the recent animals attacks. "You know you're not the only one" Bella said as we stood in front of our friends.

"Yeah, umm our dad has been getting reports. Like five hikers have been killed by some bear, but they can't find the bear" I said and Eric chuckled nervously looking around the table. "Last time you clowns doubt my girlfriend" He said and I rolled my eyes as I shifted my chair closer to the table. "Umm" Mike said before clearing his throat as he turned to me.

"So I mean...the twins are back" He said and I gave an awkward smile. "Yeah I guess so" I replied rubbing my hands together under the table. "Alright...thats - well welcome" He said and I gave him another awkward smile. "Um...you know so listen, you're talking and I think eating again, you know gotta get that protein in there" He said poking my playfully on the shoulder.

"Um...I was just wondering if you wanted to go see a movie uh with me?" He asked nervously and I bit my bottom lip. "Um, yeah sure, yeah I do" I said nodding before leaning my head on my palm. "Cool...um let me see, we could check out um 'Love spelled backwards is Love', you know it's a dumb title but it's a romantic comedy I mean it's supposed to be..." He said and I instantly shook my head.

"No. No romance. Uh, what about 'Face Punch' you heard of that?" I asked remembering the trailer for it on TV the other night. "Uh, I mean that's an action movie" Mike stammered, disappointment lacing his voce. "Yeah, that's perfect. Guns, adrenaline, it's my thing" I said looking down at the table. "Ok" Mike said and I nodded.

"We should get a bunch of people. Do you guys wanna go see 'Face Punch'?" I asked looking around the table. "'Face Punch'! Mike hey, we were supposed to watch that, remember the trailer was like boom boom punch faces" Eric said and I giggled at his excitement. "Yeah. Movie night with Ell" Jess sang and I giggled.

*THAT NIGHT*

I slipped on my coat over my white sweater and sat on my bed lacing up my combat boots. I adjusted my light blue skinny jeans before walking downstairs to see Bella waiting by the front door. "I'm so glad you're coming tonight. I think Mike has it etched into his brain that this is like a date" I joked and Bella chuckled awkwardly.

"Umm dad we're going. We'll see you soon. Bye" Bella said before walking out the front door. "Have fun and be safe!" He called before I shut the door. I got into my truck and began to drive to the theatre as Bella went to pick up Jacob. After 20 minutes I parked and got out of my truck locking it before walking over to Mike.

"Hey" I said as he smiled. "So should we go in and get our seats? I already bought you a ticket" He said motioning towards the door. "Umm actually I'm waiting for Bella and the others. They did say they were coming" I said and his face instantly fell. "Oh yeah forgot they were coming" He said glumly.

After a while I turned and saw Bella's truck pull up. Her and Jacob climbed out walking towards us. "Hey Ell" Jacob said wrapping me in a hug. I hugged him back and he pulled away. "Damn theres nothing left of you to hug" Jacob joked and I gave an awkward laugh. "I'll go get our tickets" Bella said before walking away.

"So 'Face Punch' huh? You like action movies? " Jacob asked Mike trying to make conversation. "Not really" Mike said shaking his head slightly. "I heard it sucks. Bad" Jacob said and I giggled. "You know, are you even old enough to see this movie? I mean you know without adult supervision" Mike said to Jacob and I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Right, yeah. Well she's buying my ticket for me" Jacob said back and I gave a small smile. "I think even if Bella wasn't buying his ticket he could still pass as old enough to see it" I said shrugging my shoulders and Jacob chuckled as Mike sighed. Bella walked back over to us and handed Jacob his ticket.

"Jessica bailed, and Angela got the stomach flu so Eric's taking care of her so it's just us four" Bella said looking at all of us. "Great" Jacob said cheerily. "Great" Mike echoed bluntly. "Yeah" Jacob said looking at all of us.

We walked into the cinema and after showing the guy our tickets, made our way into the cinema. Once we sat down I noticed Mike left his hand on the arm wrest unclenched. I turned and saw Jacob was doing the same. I rolled my eyes and watched the movie as it began. During the movie there was a graphic shootout scene and I saw Mike out of the corner of my eye looking ill.

"Okay I think I'm going to throw up" he said before jumping out of his seat and running out of the theatre. I turned to Bella and Jacob before standing up and following after him. He ran into the bathroom and I sighed. "Jeez. What a marshmallow" Jacob laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Ell you should hold out for someone with a stronger stomach" Jacob said and I giggled.

"Someone who laughs at the gore that makes weaker men vomit" He continued. "Yeah I'll keep my eye open for that" I replied leaning against the wall near the stairs. "I feel bad. He's probably got that...flu that's been going around" Bella said and I scrunched my eyebrows when I saw her hand in Jacobs. She let go as she turned to him.

I crossed my arms looking to the ground. "Why can't I hold your hand?" Jacob asked and I looked up at him. "No. Of course you can. I just think it, you know, means something a little different to you so..." Bella said and I sighed quietly to myself. "Ok well tell me something. You like me right?" Jacob asked, a smirk playing on his lips.

Bella nodded her head and I fiddled with my finger nails. "And you think I'm sort of beautiful" Jacob continued. "Jake please don't do this" Bella whispered and I groaned before covering my face with my hands. The last thing I need to deal with is people's sappy love bullshit... Bella sat down on the stairs beside me. "Why?" Jacob pressed. "Cause you're about to ruin everything and...I need you" Bella replied.

"Well, I've got loads of time. I'm not gonna give up" Jacob said. "I can't listen to this anymore" I said shaking my head as I stalked away. I walked outside and saw barely any people at the ticket booth. I leaned against a wall and bit my lip trying to prevent the tears from falling. "You are all that matters to me... We will never be apart ever again... I could never imagine hurting you... I love you more my love" Jaspers voice echoed and I sighed a shaky sigh.

"I hate you Jasper" I whispered to myself looking up at the night sky. I heard someone coming and turned to see Jacob stalking out. "Jake?" I said as he passed me. I reached for his arm stopping him. "Hey are you ok? What happened?" I asked and he looked down at the ground. "Nothing. I just need to get outta here" He said before walking away. "Jake!" I called after him stepping forward a little.

Shortly after Bella and Mike walked out. "Well thanks for tonight I guess" Mike said awkwardly scratching the back of his head. "Uh no problem. I'll see you tomorrow as school" I said giving him a small smile. He nodded before turning and walking. "What happened in there?" I asked and Bella turned to me with her eyebrows raised. "I have no idea" She replied and I nodded.

This town is getting weirder and weirder...