Chapter 10

I slipped on a navy blue long sleeve shirt and grabbed a grey beanie before throwing it over my wavy hair. I slipped on my jeans and my old worn out converse before walking downstairs after grabbing my coat. I saw Bella walk over to dad with a can of beer in her hand. "Hey, got you another one" She said placing it down in front of dad as he cleaned his rife.

"Thanks" Dad muttered as he blew into the barrel of the gun. "We have a date with the Cullen's" I said and dad shot us both a quick glance. "They're a little old for you aren't they?" Dad said and I rolled my eyes playfully. "No. They're both juniors, we're both juniors" Bella said and I nodded. "I thought you liked the Cullen's" I said slipping my coat on.

"I thought both of you didn't like any of the boys in town" dad said. "They don't live in town. Technically" I sassed back and dad looked at me. "Edward and Jasper are right outside" Bella said awkwardly. "They are?" Dad mumbled in slight disappointment. "Yeah he wanted to meet you, officially" Bella said. "You've already met Jasper" I said.

"Alright. Bring him in" Dad said cocking gun. "Could you be nice? Please? They're important to Ell and I" Bella pleaded and dad drew a pretend halo over his head causing me to playfully roll my eyes at him again. Bella walked towards the front door as I payed with the hem of my jacket.

She soon returned with Edward and Jasper following in toe. I walked over to Jasper and wrapped my arms around him as he wrapped his around my waist kissing me on the forehead. "Chief Swan, I want to formally introduce myself, I'm Edward Cullen" Edward said politely, shaking my dads hand in respect.

"Hi Edward, Jasper" Dad said nodding at Jasper. "Chief Swan" Jasper said back nodding his head. "The girls won't be out to late tonight. They're just going to play baseball with our family" Edward said. "Baseball?" Dad said amused. "Yes sir that's the plan" Edward responded. "My girls are gong to play baseball?" He continued to question not believing the statement.

"Well good luck with that" He said still amused. "We will take good care of them. We promise" Jasper said and my dad looked over at him. We began to walk out of the house when Bella stopped turning around to dad. Jasper and I walked out to the Jeep and I climbed into the passenger side as Edward climbed into the backseat waiting for Bella.

She climbed into the back with Edward and Jasper started the car before driving off into the woods. Jasper reached for my hand over the console and held it. "So polite back there Edward. Any guy from this century simply would've said 'I'm taking your daughter out. Hope you don't mind'" I said turning towards the couple in the back.

"Ell" Bella scolded harshly. "Well Ell, in my century men would approach the ladies father and ask his permission for courtship" Edward replied and I nodded. We soon pulled up to the field, the Cullen family a few metres away from where we parked. We all climbed out of the car and Jasper handed me a baseball shirt which I threw over my top before slipping my jacket on.

"Well don't you look adorable" He said playfully and I rolled my eyes shoving him playfully. He chuckled wrapping his arm around my shoulders as we walked to his family, Edward and Bella tracking a few feet behind us. "There is a huge storm coming. You guys know that right?" I said looking up at Jasper. "You'll see why Darlin' don't you worry" He smirked as we made it to Esme.

"Hey. Glad you two are here. We need umpires" Esme said wrapping her arms around Bella and I's shoulders as the boys walked off. "She thinks we cheat" Emmett said from behind us as we passed him and Esme smiled. "I know you cheat" She shot back and I laughed. "You got told Emmett" I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

"Call em like as you see em girls" Esme said to us and I nodded. Esme and Bella squatted near Rosalie who had the bat waiting for Alice to throw the ball. I walked over to Jasper who wrapped his arms around my waist from behind as we watched Alice throw the ball. Rosalie whacked the ball with the bat, a great crack coming from the collision.