Chapter 49

"Congratulations Ell!" Angela said as she hugged me. "Thanks Angela" I said as we pulled away. Eric gave me a short hug before stepping beside Angela. "You look beautiful" Mike said as he hugged me next and I smiled. "Thanks Mike" I said as he walked next to his friends. Jess gave me a smile before wrapping me in a tight hug.

My friends walked away and next was Sue. She smiled at me with tears welling in her brown eyes. "Oh Sue. Come here" I said before wrapping her in a hug. "You look so gorgeous Ell" She whispered. We pulled away after a few moments and I bent down giving Billy a quick hug. Behind Billy was Emily and she smiled before wrapping me in a tight hug.

"Congratulations Ell" She said rubbing my back. "Thank you Em. I'm so happy you came" I said and she smiled as we pulled away. "Sam wishes you two the best" She said and I nodded. Next was Seth and I smiled as he gave me a hug. "You look so beautiful Elise" He said gently and I smiled. We pulled away and they walked away.

After Jasper and I greeted all the guests we walked to our table waiting for the speeches to start. "Um, I'd like to propose a toast. To my two new sisters. Girls, I hope you've gotten enough sleep these last 18 years. Because you won't be getting anymore for a while" Emmett said and I bit my lip as the awkwardness rose.

"Well, Bella and Elise were just like everyone else. Totally mesmerised by Edward and Jasper. Or 'The Hairs' as I call them. Um...and then suddenly the boys were all about the girls. Even though they're not the captain of the volleyball team. I'm just kidding I'm just kidding. Or the president of the student body" Jess bragged and I rolled my eyes slightly as Jasper chuckled.

Dad walked up after Jess and I smiled. "Edward and Jasper will be good husbands. I know this because I'm a cop. I know things. Like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the earth and I know how to use a gun. Always, I wish my two girls all the happiness with Jasper and Edward" Dad said and I smiled looking at Bella beside me.

Alice skipped onto the stage with a smile. "Now that you two are my sisters, you'll have to get over your aversion of fashion. Skirts, heels, handbags" Alice said and I sighed before laughing with Jasper. "Go to sleep my loves, go to sleep. When you wake, you'll see me" Mom sang and I bit my lip out of slight embarrassment as Jasper chuckled beside me.

"Shut up Jas" I said and he continued. Mom stepped off the stage and Esme walked up next with a warm smile on her face. "I'd like to thank Rene and Charlie for bringing two wonderful girls into the world and into our lives. We will cherish and protect them forever" Esme said and I turned to my parents smiling.

Edward walked up on stage next with his champagne glass. "It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to. And who will accept you for what you are. I've been waiting for what seems like a very long time to get beyond what I am and with Bella, I fell like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. So lets start with forever" Edward said and everyone raised their glasses.

Jasper rose from his seat beside me and walked up to the stage. "I never thought that I would find someone who would love and accept me for who I am. For a very long time, I had no hope in life. No happiness. No light. Until I met Ell. Words cannot describe the love I have for her. She is the reason my smile is brighter, my outlook on life is better. She showed me love no one else ever did and I think that is rare in todays society. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful Ell. No matter of words could describe how much I love you" Jasper said and I smiled as happy tears filled my eyes.

I blinked them away before rising from my seat. I walked on stage and stood in front of the mic. "I know it's untraditional for the bride to make a speech at the wedding but I think to hell with that" I said causing people to chuckle. "For a long time, I didn't believe in love. I thought it only existed in fairytales and I never expected to find that kind of love. See, when I met Jasper, it felt like a part of me that I didn't know was missing came back to me and I knew that I couldn't live life without you when you left for 6 months" I said choking up.

I wiped my falling tears before continuing. "I knew that I would never be able to find someone who loved me like you did. You fixed my shattered heart and when you came back, it felt like my life was complete again. It was at that moment that I knew you were my soulmate. I can't to spend forever with you" I said raising my glass.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jasper and I walked to the dance floor and began slow dancing with each other. After a while there was a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see Emmett. "Would you like to dance sister in law?" He said offering me his hand and I giggled before nodding. "I'll go see if Esme wants to dance" Jasper said before walking away.

"Glad to be apart of the family?" Emmett asked and I nodded. "Yep. Once I change I'm gonna whoop your ass in wrestling" I said and he chuckled. "Yeah right. I'm the strongest one in the house" Emmett gloated. "Well you never know" I said and he chuckled again. After a few songs someone tapped Emmett on the shoulder. Emmett moved and I saw Seth.

"Can I have this dance?" Seth said and I nodded. "I'll see you later Emmett" I said before dancing with Seth. "You look absolutely stunning Ell" Seth said and I looked down as a blush rose to my cheeks. "Thank you Seth. I'm so glad you came" I said and he smiled. "I wouldn't miss it for the world" He said and I smiled.

"I guess this is going to be the last time I see you human huh" He said and I bit my bottom lip as I nodded as the tears began to build in my eyes. "I'm going to miss you. Our cooking eating competitions, movie and video game sessions when I was supposed to be studying, your delicious blueberry muffins" Seth said and I looked down as a tear slipped.

"I guess I'm going to be dead to you guys" I said, my voice breaking slightly. "You'll never be dead to me Ell" Seth said and I bit my lip as another tear slipped. "Hey are you crying?" He said tilting my head up and I chuckled slightly out of embarrassment as I wiped the tear away. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you" He said and I shook my head. "It's ok" I said moving closer to him.

"You know, I used to have a small crush on you" Seth said blushing. "Really?" I said and he nodded. "Yep" He replied and I giggled. "Aww Seth that's so cute" I said and he looked away blushing. Out of nowhere he snapped his head up and a confused look crossed his face. "I'm sorry Ell I have to go" He said before jogging outside.

Confused I followed after him and walked outside seeing him trying to hold back Jake. Jake pushed Seth to the ground and Embry and Quill grabbed him by the arms as he tried to fight them off. "Enough Jacob!" Sam commanded. "What is going on?" I said walking over to Bella. "Stay out of this Sam" Jacob said.

"You're not going to start something we'll have to finish" Sam said. "They'll die" Jacob said and I scrunched my eyebrows together. "They're not our concern anymore" Sam said as his eyes fell on me. Jacob, Quill and Embry disappeared into the forest. "You look beautiful Ell. Let's go Seth" Sam said before disappearing as well.

"By Ell" Seth whispered before running after them and I sighed before walking back inside. Jasper walked over to me with a look of concern on his face. "You ok my love?" He said and I nodded. "Yeah" I replied.