Chapter 12

I awoke to a bump and opened my eyes to see that we were no longer in forks. I stretched my neck and saw Bella was sleeping too. I sighed and looked towards the front of the car so see Alice and Pierre still holding hands as he drove. "Sleep well?" Alice asked. "Umm not really no" I said cracking my knuckles.

"Ell, you don't need to worry about Jasper, trust me. He knows what he's doing and he will keep you safe" Pierre said reassuring me. I nodded and sniffed before checking my phone for any text messages. I only had one from dad. Hope you two made it there ok. My heart clenched in guilt before I decided to call mom again.

"Hey mom me it's me again. Umm you must've let your phone die or something. Bella and I aren't in Forks anymore but everything's okay, and I'll explain it later. Love you, bye" I said before hanging up. I decided tp call my dad and try to apologise for last night. The phone rang for a while before "Hey, this is Charlie, leave a message" I sighed and waited for the beep.

"Hey dad it's Ell, you must be at work or with Billy or something but Bella and I are still on our way to Arizona umm and we are fine. Dad I'm sorry for how things went down last night, I just hope you can understand that Bella and I just couldn't be there anymore and see them. We might be back in the next few weeks so see you then. I will call you later. I love you dad. Bye" I said before hanging up.

We soon pulled up to this motel in Arizona and climbed out of the car. All four of us walked up to the front desk where Alice booked a room. We got handed the keys and made our way to the elevator before pressing floor 7. I leant against the wall with my bags at my feet. We made it to our floor and walked out of the elevator and to our room.

I walked into the bedroom and threw my bags onto the ground in the corner before walking into the bathroom and looking at my reflection. My hair was messy from my sleep in the car, my cheeks had tears stains on them and my eyes were bloodshot. I walked back into the bedroom and grabbed my toiletries bag before walking back into the bathroom and closing the door.

I turned on the shower and undressed before throwing my hair into a bun and stepping into the hot shower. I let out a sigh of content as the water washed my skin. I washed my face and body before stepping out and turning it off. I wrapped my towel around me and rinsed my face with a face wash in the sink before putting some moisturiser on.

I walked back into the bedroom and changed into a purple plaid shirt that went to my elbows, black jeans and some black knee high boots. I walked out to the living room where Alice was talking to Pierre before she gasped as she slipped into a vision. "What is it? What do you see?" Pierre asked as he wrapped an arm around his wife's shoulders.

"The tracker, he just changed course. "Where will it take him Alice?" Pierre asked as he handed Alice a pencil and paper. "Mirrors. A room full of mirrors" Alice said before beginning to draw. "Edward said the visions weren't always certain" Bella said from beside me. "She sees the course people are on while they're on it. If they change their mind the vision changes" Pierre explained.

"Okay, so the course that the trackers on now is gonna lead him to a ballet studio?" I questioned as I looked at Alice's drawing. "You've been here?" Alice asked as she and Pierre looked up at me. "Bella and I took lessons as kids. The school we went to had an arch just like that" I said. "Was your school here in Phoenix?" Pierre said and I nodded. "Yeah" I replied.

At that moment Bella's phone rang. She walked away from us before putting it to her ear. "Edward are you ok?" She asked and I hung my head at the thought of Jasper and how much I missed him. After a few minutes Bella turned and handed me her phone. "Hello?" I said into as I bit my finger nail. "Ell " Jaspers voice said and my heart jumped.

"Jas!" I breathed relieved to hear his voice. "We've lost the tracker. He's changed course. Edward and I are on our way to come and get you and Bella and then we are going to take you away for however long it takes until this thing is over. I am so sorry to put you through this darlin" Jasper said and I sighed. "It's ok" I replied.

"We will soon. I love you" He said before hanging up. I handed Bella back her phone and wrapped my arms around myself. "Let's go and check out" Pierre said before him and Alice walked out of the room and downstairs allowing Bella and I time to pack our stuff up. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I fished it out seeing mom was calling.

I clicked answer before putting my phone to my ear. "Hey mom, I'm glad you got my message. What are you doing home?" I said as I zipped my bag. "Elise? Bella? Where are you?" Her panicked voice said. "Calm down. Everything's fine" I said trying to calm her down. "Elise? Elise?" She continued. "I'll explain everything later" I said.

There was a ruckus on the other side and I grew concerned. "Mom are you there?" I said trying to listen as to what was happening. "Forks high school doesn't protect its students privacy very well. It was just too easy for Victoria to find your previous address. It's a nice house you guys have here. I was prepared to wait for you but then mom came home after she received a very worried call from your dad, and it all worked out quite well" a menacing voice said and my eyes widened as I realised who it was.

"Wait wait!" I heard my moms voice say as James moaned a little and fear cursed through me. "Don't touch her! Don't!" I cried into the phone. "You can still save her. But you and your sister are gonna have to get away from your friends. Can you handle that?" He said. "Where should I meet you?" I said looking out the window.

"How about your old ballet studio? And I'll know if you bring anyone other than your sister along. Poor mommy would pay the price for that mistake" He said before hanging up. I turned to Bella and saw she was looking at me with concern. "He has mom. He told us to meet him at our old ballet studio. Just us. We have to slip past Pierre and Alice" I explained to Bella.

"What?! H-He has mom?!" Bella exclaimed frightened. "There is no time to explain ok? Lets just go" I said and she nodded before I grabbed Jaspers jacket and we left the hotel room. We made it downstairs to the lobby and snuck past Alice and Pierre who where at the reception desk. We slipped out of the hotel and got into a taxi telling the driver the address for the studio.

The drive there was the longest drive of my life. The minutes ticked by so slowly. Bella and I would most likely die tonight. Knowing James he will strip it out as long as possible since that is his game. The driver soon pulled up and Bella and I climbed out. I paid the driver and she drove off. "You ready?" I said turning to Bella and she nodded before gripping my hand as we walked inside.