Chapter 44

(I know that Seth doesn't stay the night on the mountain with Bella, Edward and Jacob but I've decided to add him to it)

"So you're not wearing your ring" I said to Bella as we walked into the woods. "I just don't want Jake to see it and get upset before the battle" She said looking at her naked ring finger. "Understandable. You nervous about telling dad?" I said and she nodded. "Yeah. He might try and shoot Edward" Bella said and I giggled before pricking my finger.

I dipped my blood onto a tree leaf making sure to soak it. I also put it on the trunk of a tree and a few more plants as I walked back to the clearing. "You're going a little overboard darling" Jasper said as he stood in front of me with his arms crossed. "I know that my blood is stronger than Bella's so I know it will drive them crazier" I said and he chuckled as I adjusted my beanie. (MINUS THE SUNGLASSES)

"I don't like that we have to be apart" I said as he held my hands in his

"I don't like that we have to be apart" I said as he held my hands in his. He lifted my chin so I looked him in the eyes. "It's only one night my love then we will together again" He said and I sighed nodding. "It's just annoying that Bella and Edward always get to be together and we are always apart" I said feeling myself get upset.

"Shhh" He said pulling me into an embrace. "It's ok" Jasper said as he rubbed my back. I calmed down and we pulled away. "Hey Ell" I heard Seth say and I turned to see him walking over to Jasper and I. "Hey Seth" I said giving him a smile. "Seth" Jasper said nodding at him which Seth returned. "You ready to go?" Seth asked and I sighed before nodding.

"Apparently there's a storm coming tonight" I said. "Yeah. I can feel it coming" Seth said as he looked up at the cloudy sky. "We should get going before it starts" Seth said and I nodded. "I'll see you soon my love" Jasper said before he pressed his lips to mine. We pulled away and I gave him one more hug before walking over to Seth.

He picked me up bridal style and began to run into the woods. I turned and saw Jasper staring at us and he soon disappeared from sight. I sighed and rested my head on Seth's shoulder as he ran. After a while we began walking up the mountain and I shivered from the cool breeze. "I'm so glad you're warm" I said and Seth chuckled.

"Benefit of being a werewolf" Seth said and I smiled. We eventually made it to the top and Seth placed me down as Bella and Edward pulled away from each other. I wrapped my arms around myself as I walked into the tent. I laid down on the blankets and faced away from the entrance as I felt the anxiety from being away from Jasper set in.

I grabbed my necklace and looked the key. "You ok Ell?" Bella said as she entered the tent and I shook my head. "I want Jasper here" I mumbled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I moved closer to Bella as I shivered. "I should've chosen a sight lower down" Edward said as he watched us. "No, it's fine, we're ok" Bella said and I rolled my eyes as my teeth chattered. Speak for yourself I thought. "What can I do?" Edward said. The tent entrance opened revealing Jacob and Seth. "We can't sleep with all that teeth chattering going on" Jacob said.

"Forget it" Edward said looking at the both of them. "They may need their toes one day. And lets face it, I am hotter than you" Jacob said. "Jacob. Don't" I said not in the mood for the drama. Jacob went to step forward when Edward gripped his shoulder. "Get your hand off me" Jacob seethed. "Keep your hands off them" Edward seethed back.

"Don't fight" Bella pleaded. "If they get sick it's on you" Seth said. Edward nodded stiffly and Seth came to my side. He lifted my sleeping bag off me before crawling under and I instantly snuggled into him. "Oh my God!" I breathed in relief as warmth finally came over my body. "You'll warm up soon. Try and go to sleep" Seth said and I nodded as I laid my head on his chest which somewhat reminded me of being with Jasper comforting me.

Eventually the warmth took over my body and I began to get sleepy. "You feeling warmer?" Seth said and I nodded. "I am so grateful that you're here" I said as I snuggled into Seth more getting comfortable before finally drifting off to sleep.