Chapter 59

(Cecilia)

The next day I changed into an outfit before walking out of the closet

The next day I changed into an outfit before walking out of the closet. I walked with Jasper to the main house and we walked through the front doors upstairs. "Wow done already" Emmett said smugly as Edward and Bella arrived moments later. Alice entered the room holding Cecilia and I smiled as she handed her to me.

"Hi my baby girl" I cooed as she held my finger in her hands giggling. "Where's Renesmee?" Bella said. "Blondie stole her" Jacob said from the window. "Break a lot of stuff?" Emmett said and I playfully glared at him. "Emmett, no" I said shaking my head and he chuckled along with Carlisle. The phone rang and I stared at it.

"Is that Charlie?" I said as Bella stepped forward and Carlisle nodded. "He's been calling twice a day" Carlisle said. "He's in pretty rough shape" Jacob said and I bit my bottom lip as Cecilia sucked on her thumb. "Eventually we'll have to tell him the two fo you didn't make it" Carlisle said and I nodded. Jasper wrapped his arm around my shoulders pulling me into him.

"He needs to mourn" Jasper said. "Ok, we'll do it tomorrow" Bella said stepping back to Edward. "I'm gonna miss this place" Emmett said standing up. "We'll come back. We always do" Carlisle said and I sighed. "Wait...no one said anything about leaving" Seth said. "Once people believe the girls are dead we can't risk anyone seeing them" Carlisle said.

"So you just disappear?" Jacob said. "Jacob, we don't have another choice" Edward said. Jacob left the house. I walked into the living room with Cecilia and Jasper. I sat down on the couch and Cecilia gurgled as she played with my necklace. "You ok my love?" Jasper asked and I nodded. "It's just going to be so strange to have to pack up and leave this place" I said turning to him.

"It'll get easier as the years pass" Jasper said. "I know. But my dad and my friends are here. My dad will be crushed once he finds out Bella and I didn't make it" I said and he sighed wrapping his arm around my shoulder and I leaned into him. I heard someone enter the room and saw Esme with a bottle filled with blood. She smiled as she handed it to me.

"What does she eat?" I said as she latched onto the bottle drinking. "We've mainly been giving her blood since her birth because during your pregnancy she rejected any solid human food" She said and I nodded before she exited the room. "She looks just like you" I said as Cecilia looked up at me. "She has your hair, your eyes" I said stroking her cheek gently.

"She has your skin complexion and your beautiful smile" Jasper said and I smiled before pecking his lips. She finished the bottle and I placed it on the couch beside me. "It's crazy to think a week ago I was pregnant with you in my belly sitting on this couch. Yes it is" I said in a baby voice to Cecilia who giggled as I stood her up on my lap.

She touched my cheeks with her soft hands and images of me holding her last night flashed through my mind. "Oh my sweet baby girl" I said and kissed her cheeks. She giggled again and leaned over holding her arms out to Jasper. "Hello my little princess" He said taking her into his arms and she touched his face causing his eyes to cloud for a few seconds.