Chapter 60

Even though my time as a human was done, I'd never felt so alive. Everything in my life was no falling into place. The Volturi even accepted my new status but they'd want proof eventually. It seemed we had only one enemy left. Time. Though her growth rate was slightly slower than Renesmee, Cecilia was still ageing fast. Right now she looked about 4.

"Come on CeCe lets get you dressed so we can go catch snow flakes with Aunt Bella and Nessie" I said taking Cecilia's hand and walking into her room

"Come on CeCe lets get you dressed so we can go catch snow flakes with Aunt Bella and Nessie" I said taking Cecilia's hand and walking into her room. I picked out a blouse, some grey stocking, a black skirt and some boots along with a black coat. I changed her and bushed her hair before clipping some of the front back.

"You ready to go see Nessie?" I said picking her up and sitting her on my hip. "Yeah!" She said and I giggled before exiting the house with her and walking to the main house. I walked in the front door and Cecilia basically leapt from my arms as we entered the living room where Bella was with Nessie.

She ran to Renesmee and hugged her causing me to smile. "Lets go girls" I said and they walked hand in hand downstairs. As we got to the front door we saw Jake and Seth waiting in their wolf forms. "Sethy!" Cecilia squealed before running over to Seth and wrapped her arms around his leg. He leaned down and licked her cheek.

"Mommy I wanna ride Sethy" Cecilia said and I shook my head as a smile formed on my face. I walked over to her and lifted her onto his back. "Mommy can I ride Jake?" Renesmee said and Bella nodded before helping her onto his back. "Let's go" I said and we sprinted into the woods. After a few minutes we made it to a clearing and I smiled as the snow started falling.

Nessie and Cecilia jumped off of Jake and Seth before leaping into the sky. I smiled as Cecilia landed and ran over to me. "Look at the pretty snowflake mommy!" She exclaimed showing me the snowflake in her hand. "It's beautiful baby girl. Why don't you catch another one?" I said and she nodded eagerly before running with Nessie giggling.

"Edward thinks we'll find answers in Brazil. There are tribes there that might know something" Bella said to me and I nodded. "Surely we couldn't have been the only humans impregnated by vampires" I said and Bella shrugged. The girls landed and I noticed someone standing on a cliff looking down at us. "Who is that?" Nessie said as she ran to Jacob.

Cecilia clung to my leg as she hid behind it. "I think that's our cousin from Denali" I said looking at Bella who nodded. "Irina!" Bella called but she disappeared. Bella chased after her and disappeared from my view. She came back a few seconds later with a confused expression on her face. "We should go" She said and I nodded.

I lifted Cecilia on top of Seth and we left for home. Within a few moments the house came into view. I lifted Cecilia off Seth and carried her inside. We walked into the living room and Cecilia ran to Jasper. He picked her up and she smiled. "Is everything ok?" Edward said walking over to Bella. "We just saw Irina near the field. She disappeared before I could speak to her" Bella said.

"I'll call Tanya" Carlisle said grabbing the phone. I walked over to Jasper and Cecilia. She touched his face with her hand and his eyes clouded as she showed him something. "Wow, those snowflakes looked so beautiful" He said and I smiled. "Mommy, I'm hungry" She said and I gave a small smile. "Come on then baby. Let's get you something to eat" I said taking her hand and we walked to the kitchen.

I rummaged through the fridge and grabbed out some fruit. I cut it up and placed it on a plate along with a thing of yogurt. I also grabbed her sippy-cup that was filled with blood and she walked back into the living room. Nessie sat down beside her and they shared the food as Carlisle spoke lowly to Tanya.

After the girls finished I placed the plate and cup in the sink quickly washing it before walking back into the living room. "Tanya convinced Irina to come reconcile with us" Carlisle said as he hung up the phone. "It looks like she changed her mind" Edward said from the piano as Nessie and Cecilia sat beside him.

"Seeing Seth and Jacob must've been too much for her" Esme said. "Maybe" I said as I sat beside Jasper on the couch. "Wish I could have just spoken to her" Bella said. "She's family. She'll come around" Carlisle said. Edward began playing the piano and Nessie and Celia joined in. I watched in admiration as the girls watched Edward play.